We need heroes...

Eddyr2

The site has slowed down a bit and it’s because we lost our heroes...we need @LiberalDonaldTrump , @ORabidOne And @FolsomStateTitles back..

Because they the heroes Prepgridiron.con deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt then. Because they can take it. Because they not our heroes. They are silent guardians, watchful protectors. A dark knights.

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

The site has slowed down a bit and it’s because we lost our heroes...we need @LiberalDonaldTrump , @ORabidOne And @FolsomStateTitles back..

Because they the heroes Prepgridiron.con deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt then. Because they can take it. Because they not our heroes. They are silent guardians, watchful protectors. A dark knights.

You sound like you've been beaten by the Dark Knight.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Don’t ever compare me with those Bozos 

7EA085EF-C405-4286-8836-C845629722BA.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So having Canes(Guru) and LiberalDonaldTrump (Imagoodboynow) isn't enough? 

Gotta have the Folsom fruitcake and the Gray fruitcake back too?

You and I have agreed to disagree...and I'm fine with that...BUT...

I stand behind my assertion if you're gonna have "trolls" on the board...which we currently do....it's hard to ban two others.  A lot of "trolls" will simply create another login and comeback and do the same stuff...but I'll say this for Rab....he doesn't do that.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I stand behind my assertion if you're gonna have "trolls" on the board...which we currently do....it's hard to ban two others.  A lot of "trolls" will simply create another login and comeback and do the same stuff...but I'll say this for Rab....he doesn't do that.

Rufus>>

You are right. Rab is man enough to accept his "punishment". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

First off Let’s get the record straight....

Rab didn’t accept his punishment.. Bergen Catholic STOMped a MudHole in Grayson so he couldn’t stand the heat on the National Platform 

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

First off Let’s get the record straight....

Rab didn’t accept his punishment.. Bergen Catholic STOMped a MudHole in Grayson so he couldn’t stand the heat on the National Platform 

First off let's try to get the facts right... 

Rab ain't fond of BC or Grayson... And that game didn't have shit to do with Rab not being here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Only the boss man @HawgGoneIt can make that happen! 

Not gonna happen. 

He's blessed that I haven't canned this new profile. Truth be told, I should have the minute I knew who it was. 

The problem with he and Guru is that upon being warned for "misbehaving" they have these conniption fits rather than accept the warning and act like a grown person. Hence both of their previous profiles got booted. 

If I had the tools to ban their device, that would have been done as well. 

Since I did not have the tool available to ban their devices and IPs they have been able to sign back up under different emails and I don't appear to have back up to block their IP. I actually had to deal with one member being reinstated multiple times, apparently by another person with tools, after I initially banned the member. 

I figure I was wasting my time banning them with no back up. So, here they are today. And here I am not really giving a big flying fuck. 

I'm not unbanning their profiles. I will ban their new ones if we have another episode like the ones that got them banned back then. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not gonna happen. 

He's blessed that I haven't canned this new profile. Truth be told, I should have the minute I knew who it was. 

The problem with he and Guru is that upon being warned for "misbehaving" they have these conniption fits rather than accept the warning and act like a grown person. Hence both of their previous profiles got booted. 

If I had the tools to ban their device, that would have been done as well. 

Since I did not have the tool available to ban their devices and IPs they have been able to sign back up under different emails and I don't appear to have back up to block their IP. I actually had to deal with one member being reinstated multiple times, apparently by another person with tools, after I initially banned the member. 

I figure I was wasting my time banning them with no back up. So, here they are today. And here I am not really giving a big flying fuck. 

I'm not unbanning their profiles. I will ban their new ones if we have another episode like the ones that got them banned back then. 

All this is fine...but the REAL question is....

Will Colquitt be able to run the football this season?

Do we have anybody who can tote the rock?

Rufus>>