Most Difficult places to play?

BobbySanchez

10 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

Name some of the rowdiest places or teams that nearly seem unbeatable at home.

Bishop Gorman's loud music and stadium, watching them away they don't seem as good but when they're home they turn it up a notch

web1_preps-gorman_092614sm_005_40.jpg

Is that picture from the night Miami Central beat them in 2017 in Vegas? i think it might be...I was there that night in the pouring and and lightning.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, MC Rockets said:

Is that picture from the night Miami Central beat them in 2017 in Vegas? i think it might be...I was there that night in the pouring and and lightning.  

No it was in 2013 when they beat SJB. 

But BG played in Miami I think the score would have been worse. They are really tough to play at home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbySanchez said:

Name some of the rowdiest places or teams that nearly seem unbeatable at home.

Bishop Gorman's loud music and stadium, watching them away they don't seem as good but when they're home they turn it up a notch

web1_preps-gorman_092614sm_005_40.jpg

Wait a minute you were not travelling with the team when they went to AZ last year? What kind of a coach are you? 

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Yeah it does not rain like that here in Vegas very often. But it was great I loved it. And the Roc Nation was stuck in Vegas for a week because of the hurricane in SoFla. They could not fly home but I hope that your kids had a great time in Vegas that week!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Yeah it does not rain like that here in Vegas very often. But it was great I loved it. And the Roc Nation was stuck in Vegas for a week because of the hurricane in SoFla. They could not fly home but I hope that your kids had a great time in Vegas that week!

Trust me...I remember very well. I was there for 6 days stuck myself.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Watching QB1 made me put SJC on the list. With their homer refs, their opponents have to beat 2 teams at SJC.

Those are not homer refs...they are just incompetent refs. I was at the SJC-SJB game and there were a couple of terrible missed calls that went against SJB but none close to the missed fumble call that cost SJC the playoff game against Gonzaga last year and ended their undefeated season. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

My cousin Dave’s Bingham team play BG and lost in OT 23-20 in Vegas. They went on to win state and then played Booker T out of Miami and gifted them the game when they should have beaten them.

He retired with four state titles in Utah’s largest classification. 

Lol

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Image result for bazemore hyder stadium

Back in the day (waaaayyyyy before my time), this use to be one of the most toughest places to play at. Ever since the loss of Wright Bazemore and Nick Hyder, the stadium has lost some of its mystique. 

Try to maintain your sanity at the Concrete Spittoon in front of 7,500 Lowndes fans (6,000 on the home side and 1,500 on the visitor side) AND a 500 member band that plays when your team is on offense.

I'll take The Baze any day !!!!

Rufus>>

46 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lol what? Up 28-21 and give up on D. Two losses to two undefeated teams you should’ve beaten. 

Bingham controlled the clock and used their superior size to neutralize BTWs speed. They had pretty much everything break their way.

And still lost.

That's a sign.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BobbySanchez said:

Is that La Habra?

Bobby you are dating yourself. In SoCal ‘The Pitt’ is none other than the home of St. Paul Swordsmen. The current generation does not have an appreciation for the classic Angelus League battles of the 60s and 70s between St. Paul, Bishop Amat, MD, and Servite. The Pitt was a house of horrors for visiting teams. Plus it didn’t hurt that St. Paul was a powerhouse back then.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lol what? Up 28-21 and give up on D. Two losses to two undefeated teams you should’ve beaten. 

You implying that BTW got lucky and Bingham had a bad game or something.    That wasn’t the case IMO.  Bingham did not “gift” BTW that game.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WCACguy said:

Those are not homer refs...they are just incompetent refs. I was at the SJC-SJB game and there were a couple of terrible missed calls that went against SJB but none close to the missed fumble call that cost SJC the playoff game against Gonzaga last year and ended their undefeated season. 

I remember reading about that. Got a clip?

Since that happened, I'll go with your assessment. Those refs were horrible. 

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Bobby you are dating yourself. In SoCal ‘The Pitt’ is none other than the home of St. Paul Swordsmen. The current generation does not have an appreciation for the classic Angelus League battles of the 60s and 70s between St. Paul, Bishop Amat, MD, and Servite. The Pitt was a house of horrors for visiting teams. Plus it didn’t hurt that St. Paul was a powerhouse back then.

Is Bobby Sanchez another handle for Samuel the swordsman? 

🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2