Louisiana 8 Curaçao 0 (River Ridge is your Little League "World" Series Champion)

RedZone

When they instituted double elimination it was really double elimination which meant the team coming out of the losers bracket had to win a double header to advance.

I know this because the senior league team I played on had to come out of the losers bracket 3 different times to advance and each time we had to beat the winners bracket twice to advance....one time we had to win 3 games in one day because it got too dark to finish the night before 

times change but I don’t know if it’s better 

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

When they instituted double elimination it was really double elimination which meant the team coming out of the losers bracket had to win a double header to advance.

I know this because the senior league team I played on had to come out of the losers bracket 3 different times to advance and each time we had to beat the winners bracket twice to advance....one time we had to win 3 games in one day because it got too dark to finish the night before 

Didn’t they have to beat the undefeated team twice? That’s generally the point of double elimination. Either way congrats to the US champs.

On 8/24/2019 at 5:43 PM, Ararar said:

California has been well represented in the Little League World Series winning a record 7 world championships.