CalPreps Ratings vs. GAs OOS Game Performance - Weeks 0-7

ECHS05

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Week 0 +195.7 ÷ 7 games = +27.96 ppg. (7-0 Outperforming)

Week 1 : +177.6 ÷ 18 games = +9.87 ppg  (13-5 Outperforming)

Week 2 :  +75.2 ÷ 7 games = +10.74 ppg (7-0 outperforming)

27-5 Outperforming overall

I will say the the same thing last year when you posted something similar.  It's really disingenuous to use a function of a website to make a case against that website when said website specifically f-ing tells you they don't use that function until October.

image.png.d8f13baeff4ddfeb82afbdd1d56b4b70.png

I don't give a shit that the "predict the preps" function exists.  They're explicitly telling you that they're not using it.  What, if a chick tells you "No, don't", do you reply "Well, I'm not going to stop.  Your pussy still works, right?"

It's also not relevant that there won't be as many OOS games once October hits.  They're still telling you that even they don't consider PtP reliable yet.

No means no, dude.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Pretty sure their QB transferred to IMG

The one from last year, Mascoe did. They ended up with Cairo's starter moving to Thomasville, then losing to Cairo with idk, maybe their second string guy, Thomas County Central and Colquitt... Back to back to back. 

They may still beat this odd ball Florida team that they're playing, but I wouldn't just be rushing to the bank to bet my savings on it.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The one from last year, Mascoe did. They ended up with Cairo's starter moving to Thomasville, then losing to Cairo with idk, maybe their second string guy, Thomas County Central and Colquitt... Back to back to back. 

They may still beat this odd ball Florida team that they're playing, but I wouldn't just be rushing to the bank to bet my savings on it.

Georgia loves them some odd ball ass Florida teams. 

Calpreps AKA Echs's bible, has Thomasville ranked 2,000 slots higher than this random garbage from Miramar. They better win. LOL

• Haha 3

I don't mind these little schools messing around oos like that. No sense in playing Miami Central if you're a Mascoe-less T-ville. 

It does bother me some when teams like Lowndes plays weak teams like that, especially in light of their preregion schedule being soft normally anyway. 

It would be different if they had just played a couple of beasts back to back and need a healing/breather week.

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia loves them some odd ball ass Florida teams. 

Calpreps AKA Echs's bible, has Thomasville ranked 2,000 slots higher than this random garbage from Miramar. They better win. LOL

You're up in arms that Thomasville a 2A school who hasn't won a state title or done anything significant since Jesus walked the earth scheduled a larger crappy FL school... 

Sounds right... 

Maybe next time they'll schedule STA or IMG.

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You're up in arms that Thomasville a 2A school who hasn't won a state title or done anything significant since Jesus walked the earth scheduled a larger crappy FL school... 

Sounds right... 

Taravella and Everglades are in the same athletic association as STA. Yet STA hasn't played them since 1992 (Taravella) and 2007 (Everglades).

Somehow, Thomasville, GA goes hundreds of miles away to poach one of them for a game and Coffee poaches the other.

These games are a complete waste.

19 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Taravella and Everglades are in the same athletic association as STA. Yet STA hasn't played them since 1992 (Taravella) and 2007 (Everglades).

Somehow, Thomasville, GA goes hundreds of miles away to poach one of them for a game and Coffee poaches the other.

These games are a complete waste.

What’s worse is they convinced these 2 shit teams to come up 2 years in a row. 

These are Lakeland type opponents. I guess the GA teams went to a coaching convention with Coach Castle as the key note speaker 

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sounds right... 

Same with Bainbridge. Playing North Miami Beach. They are a few miles from a town that has 10 high schools. 

Tallahassee has some bad football, but at least it’s better than those homecoming opponents they find from 8 hours away. 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sounds right... 

One person cares who Thomasville, GA plays...well sadly, 2.....I guess.

8 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

I will say the the same thing last year when you posted something similar.  It's really disingenuous to use a function of a website to make a case against that website when said website specifically f-ing tells you they don't use that function until October.

image.png.d8f13baeff4ddfeb82afbdd1d56b4b70.png

I don't give a shit that the "predict the preps" function exists.  They're explicitly telling you that they're not using it.  What, if a chick tells you "No, don't", do you reply "Well, I'm not going to stop.  Your pussy still works, right?"

It's also not relevant that there won't be as many OOS games once October hits.  They're still telling you that even they don't consider PtP reliable yet.

No means no, dude.

Im using the Ratings of each team to get the difference clown. Youll notice I said the Projections are there for fun.

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Same with Bainbridge. Playing North Miami Beach. They are a few miles from a town that has 10 high schools. 

Tallahassee has some bad football, but at least it’s better than those homecoming opponents they find from 8 hours away. 

I'm not saying I don't agree that these are bad games but you make it seem like these are 1 sided games like only 1 team wanted to play these games.... 

NMB must be up to something because they scheduled Enterprise(AL) as well....

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm not saying I don't agree that these are bad games but you make it seem like these are 1 sided games like only 1 team wanted to play these games.... 

NMB must be up to something because they scheduled Enterprise(AL) as well....

The Georgia teams are buying easy home games and the Florida teams are just there for the check.

The fault lies with the check-writing team.

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

The fault lies with the check-writing team.

If I write Big Loser W/nothing one of the biggest checks he's ever received in his entire crappy life (say, $100.00) to come to NOLA and let me beat that goofy looking punk into next week why is that my fault?  👍

Oh, wait....it's NOT!

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Because you're soliciting a punching bag.

Is that illegal?

or, does it just offend your sense of "OOS"?

NO ONE except Bg Loser W/nothing keeps up with these types of games.....and, win or lose if Team Anybody can get a fat check, big deal.

Be better than Big Loser W/nothing.....that punk has been bitching about OOS match-ups ever since he joined this site.

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NO ONE except Bg Loser W/nothing keeps up with these types of games.....and, win or lose if Team Anybody can get a fat check, big deal.

Be better than Big Loser W/nothing.....that punk has been bitching about OOS match-ups ever since he joined this site.

Except ECHS05 unless you're now giving that nickname to both of them.

It's like Florida St scheduling La--Monroe and paying Warhawk 1.7 million to come to Tallahassee this past weekend ...

Tulane received over 1.9 million for traveling to Auburn.....

Both put up good fights and made some serious cash.

I don't know or really care about 0-3 Thomasville, but if they want to pay ANY amount of money to 1-1 Everglades to come up, who cares?

What's the problem?...