Q&A with USA Academy Chairman, Dustin DeVaughn

PrepGridiron

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

In fact Columbia is a PGL client now even though we currently aren't in top 250 but we were when we signed on to be #PGL 

I look forward to assisting PGL and @GardenStateBaller in getting Columbia to take more risk OOS games moving forward, hopefully something major can get setup in the near future

What do you mean more, did you ever have an oos game?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well we have played national championship Valdosta teams in the 90s and played a undefeated state champs Camden county in 08 and wait I've already had this discussion with you, just look on my damn website, I have a year by year breakdown that includes every game and score for each year so you can see for yourself

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is IMG considered an OOS opponent? Because I think I recall the two played in a charity donkey basketball game or something. Can't remember exactly, but the two went against each other outside of the regular season at some point.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Is IMG considered an OOS opponent? Because I think I recall the two played in a charity donkey basketball game or something. Can't remember exactly, but the two went against each other outside of the regular season at some point.

And we have still played better OOS games than Colorado ever will in the Disney event where they seemingly won't play any team in the FL top 200

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

And we have still played better OOS games than Colorado ever will in the Disney event where they seemingly won't play any team in the FL top 200

I've never suggested Colorado has played stellar OOS competition, and certainly not that a Colorado team kicked IMG's ass. Your response is similar to what a grade-schooler would post.

Anyway, just having fun with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These types of facilities, especially a football stadium that not only will support kids as players on a field, but, also have bleachers for the general public will have to meet stringent safety measures. I could see a possibility of kids over 18 being on the project as general labor, to learn or whatever, but, insurance, like workers compensation and general liability is a must for a project like this. These things are the reason why general contractors make big money to handle these projects. 

I believe that other DD 🤣 The Goobers that gave the good ole USA (Pun intended) this can build anything in a year.  Just look at the artful ingenuity and sharp lines.

Image result for redneck motorhome park

The deluxe model comes with Local TV and Handicap Parking.   USA USA USA.  We know how they all love the 3 letter chants in Dixie.  

Related image

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And of course no expenses will be spared in the State of the Art uniforms for this new Elite Program. Academics so High you will need a degree to figure out the Numbers on the kids.

Image result for 3 stooges football uniform

Man, those don't look like VICIS helmets whom this USA Academy has been working with for "quite some time." 

xD

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, those don't look like VICIS helmets whom this USA Academy has been working with for "quite some time." 

xD

These are much more advanced they are ultra vented for smooth airflow throughout the helmet thus providing a cooling effect with extreme padding around the ears and the 1st time ever a HS team will debut the new NASA inspired B2 Face mask aka Stealth technology.  Which will cause the other teams to obtain about 20 face mask penalties a game. 🤣 That's what happens when you face a school with these elite Academics.  Brilliant I tell you man just Brilliant. 

I am DD I have an insiders perspective. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

These are much more advanced they are ultra vented for smooth airflow throughout the helmet thus providing a cooling effect with extreme padding around the ears and the 1st time ever a HS team will debut the new NASA inspired B2 Face mask aka Stealth technology.  Which will cause the other teams to obtain about 20 face mask penalties a game. 🤣 That's what happens when you face a school with these elite Academics.  Brilliant I tell you man just Brilliant. 

I am DD I have an insiders perspective. 

177372259_giphy(1).gif.c2d3e26c45280d3d14e3cda68308b311.gif

xD

• Haha 1