“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Meanwhile unemployment is at 14.7%; we have Americans in soup lines, etc.  and dolts are fixated on a CNN poll about the vaccine.  🤡 

Semantic arguments by rubes who can only hope to nitpick language instead of the actual substance.

And this from people who have demonstrated how little they care about language and facts and truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Semantic arguments by rubes who can only hope to nitpick language instead of the actual substance.

And this from people who have demonstrated how little they care about language and facts and truth.

Psssst...It was Wiki that fooled you on your semantics....good job 👍

and semantics is the entire  point here....

and the breaking of 'Flu's' into "sub categories"....(to try and say they are not the same) 

is purely Semantics....

💩 DEEEERRRRRPPPP...

gshat.png.242cdbd9a8983ffe704f6dd2d6f9a002.png

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Left wingers: We should stay locked down, get checks from the government, and not work indefinitely. 

Also left wingers:  look at the unemployment numbers!!!  This is Trumps economy and he should be blamed!! 

There's nothing contradictory about those two statements.

• Haha 1

This lab created virus is doing exactly with the CCP and American left-wing politicians designed it to do. 

You know that old saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend? That’s Communist China and left wing politicians. They both have Trump as their common enemy. 

Communist China thrives by doing what they want with no oversight. Trump throwing tariffs and  accountability their way has really  irritated the way they operate.  It is their revenge and way of saying don’t mess with us anymore. 

Left wingers love it because it tanks the economy and make Trump look bad. They can look like they are doing good and Trump can’t handle it. Going to Chinatown, calling his travel restrictions racist and keeping things locked down so the economy tanks are ways they can stick it to him. 

This stuff is plain as day 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Left wingers: We should stay locked down, get checks from the government, and not work indefinitely. 

Also left wingers:  look at the unemployment numbers!!!  This is Trumps economy and he should be blamed!! 

Considering the situation, if it wasn't so damn funny, it wouldn't be funny. These clowns are just that ….idiots....I mean clowns. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

This lab created virus is doing exactly with the CCP and American left-wing politicians designed it to do.  110% TRUE

You know that old saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend? That’s Communist China and left wing politicians. They both have Trump as their common enemy. 110% TRUE

Communist China thrives by doing what they want with no oversight. Trump throwing tariffs and  accountability their way has really  irritated the way they operate.  It is their revenge and way of saying don’t mess with us anymore. 110% TRUE

Left wingers love it because it tanks the economy and make Trump look bad. 110% TRUE.  They can look like they are doing good and Trump can’t handle it. Going to Chinatown, calling his travel restrictions racist and keeping things locked down so the economy tanks are ways they can stick it to him. Yep.

This stuff is plain as day 1000% TRUE

It's like your reading my (and about 70-75 million others) mind. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes they are demanding we stay home and not be employed. Which makes the unemployment numbers high. They both go hand in hand 

There is no reasoning with these assholes. Seriously. You can't debate with people that have no problem lying and ignoring facts.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes they are demanding we stay home and not be employed. Which makes the unemployment numbers high. They both go hand in hand 

This is not what you said though.

What's ironic is that Trump's obsession with the stock market and the economy as a whole caused him to downplay the coronavirus so much that it helped cause the lockdown.

If he had been vigilant and dedicated to the boring technocrat stuff that comes with good governance then this might never have happened.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

So by 110% true you mean that there's "exactly zero" evidence of it.

Scientists: 'Exactly zero' evidence COVID-19 came from a lab

which 'scientist'?

This nobel prize winner?

who is NOT working on grants?

ZERO  what?

Zero IQ?

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

😄

Says the dipshit who claimed that something with "exactly zero" evidence .

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Where I come from, the 's' makes it plural. Which means more than one.

DEEERRRRP

🤡

Well at least it only took you TWO WORDS....🤣

to get that turd right back in your 👀  eye....

So how does it feel....

you know....

to be 💩faced  BY YOUR OWN HAND

....yet again?

giphy.gif

BTW: Thanks for putting those 2 WHOLE WORDS in your victory claim....👍

Because where I come from.....

WHICH MEANS ONE of many reasons somebody doesn't even know how to read a qualifier...

and Instead where someone can't even name just one,

they try to play semantics and grammar NAZI ? 😝

giphy.gif

PS: You don't even know how to play grammar NAZI ....do you😝

Better call for your Mommy again 😆

On 5/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, The Guru said:

@World Citizen, he's doing it again.

Maybe he can give you some lessons 🤣😆🤣

heard he might like Nazi's 👍

Just keep on tossin' them turds into the wind...🌬️

💩

42 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I guarantee you that this is not true.

Really? Prove it by cutting and pasting from some rag lib website.

Get some rest dandy Andy you have to "work" tomorrow..at least you have mommy's French toast sticks to power you through the morning.  

Pathetic loser..you Welch off your parents..no wonder you and Krusty circle jerk each other. Welchers UNITE 😂😂

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Troll said:

Well at least it only took you TWO WORDS....🤣

to get that turd right back in your 👀  eye....

So how does it feel....

you know....

to be 💩faced  BY YOUR OWN HAND

....yet again?

giphy.gif

BTW: Thanks for putting those 2 WHOLE WORDS in your victory claim....👍

Because where I come from.....

WHICH MEANS ONE of many reasons somebody doesn't even know how to read a qualifier...

and Instead where someone can't even name just one,

they try to play semantics and grammar NAZI ? 😝

giphy.gif

PS: You don't even know how to play grammar NAZI ....do you😝

Better call for your Mommy again 😆

Maybe he can give you some lessons 🤣😆🤣

heard he might like Nazi's 👍

Just keep on tossin' them turds into the wind...🌬️

💩

Mr. Conspiracy keeps posting a guy throwing shit around??..hummm....LOL....you can't make this shit up...I guess that's what happens when you worship a bullshit artist?....💩..💩

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Really? Prove it by cutting and pasting from some rag lib website.

Get some rest dandy Andy you have to "work" tomorrow..at least you have mommy's French toast sticks to power you through the morning.  

Pathetic loser..you Welch off your parents..no wonder you and Krusty circle jerk each other. Welchers UNITE 😂😂

sort of like how clowns like you and Judge Judy jerk each other off mam??...🤡..🤡...you welch off of people here who have brains mam...🤡

• Haha 1