“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

Troll's dumb response is perfectly in-line with typical Republican responses on topics like this: misread something and then fly off the handle about it.

Then, of course, recruit other retards like Blueliner to join in.

Never realizing that I never said what they tried to refute. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

A pandemic is not a flu season, numbnuts.

You are literally too stupid to even insult.

I agree that he is stupid but don't give up on insulting him because we both know he deserves it.  He doesn't know much about anything but insist on inserting himself in every conversation and being wrong in the process.  That is if you can understand what in the hell he is talking about.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Yep.  I think Drummer made more sense.  Or even Rab for that matter.  And another thing that they have in common is being banned for racism.   

They definitely weren’t banned for racism.  They were banned for having a different political outlook than the moderator.  If they were banned for racism then red zone aka Cajun would’ve been gone a long time ago 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They definitely weren’t banned for racism.  They were banned for having a different political outlook than the moderator.  If they were banned for racism then red zone aka Cajun would’ve been gone a long time ago 

I'm not sure someone can be banned from a forum/website for something they did on another site. Can they?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Guru said:

A pandemic is not a flu season, numbnuts.

Everyone duck !!! here comes the 💩 turd...

gshat.png.242cdbd9a8983ffe704f6dd2d6f9a002.png

🤣🤣🤣 just kidding LOL, he doesn't even know where he's aiming 😝

BTW: Did you know that a bad flu season could even be called a pandemic,  💩 brain?

53 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You are  I'm literally too stupid to even insult. <<FIFY

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: Did you know that a bad flu season could even be called a pandemic,  💩 brain?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemic

A widespread endemic disease with a stable number of infected people is not a pandemic. Widespread endemic diseases with a stable number of infected people such as recurrences of seasonal influenza are generally excluded as they occur simultaneously in large regions of the globe rather than being spread worldwide.

Duuuuuurrrr.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I agree that he is stupid but don't give up on insulting him because we both know he deserves it.  He doesn't know much about anything but insist on inserting himself in every conversation and being wrong in the process.  That is if you can understand what in the hell he is talking about.  

Oh look Mr tolerant talking about who deserves what and how stupid he is. Why? Because he dare to not think like you do. 

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

A widespread endemic disease with a stable number of infected people is not a pandemic. Widespread endemic diseases with a stable number of infected people such as recurrences of seasonal influenza are generally excluded as they occur simultaneously in large regions of the globe rather than being spread worldwide.

Duuuuuurrrr.

🤡

Nice of WIKI <🤣 separating 'those' two for you ...

Must be so 💩's can understand...that new way of thinking for the scary covid.....

Kinda like 'no such thing as the Spanish Flu today' (not even a footnote)....only:

Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the flu originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. 

But HEY, Thanks for proving my exact point (from top of the page) on how you get to be a 💩 brain 👍

PS: Professors fail references from WIKI for a reason...

Keep on Tossin'

💩

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

Exhibit #101175 of Troll being proven wrong and then claiming that the information that proved him wrong actually proved him right 😄🤡

PSSSSSt.....You are REALLY pissing in the wind now 🌊🤣

The information that "proved me wrong" ?     OK 👀👀👀

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

Duuuuuurrrr.

🤡

Quick question 💩 brain turd tosser extraordinaire...🤔

When are they NOT excluded?....DUUUURRRRR

How about when they spread worldwide, DUUUURRRRRRR 😝

You must have missed that prime example that proves you wrong, it's been in the news every day 😝.....where you been? 

just tossin' turds?

BTW: the covid is in the flu family...just one of the many variants (but a significantly strong one) that evolve over time (golly gee guess what the 19 represents)....

and yes, my point still stands....

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Did you know that a bad flu season could even be called a pandemic,  💩 brain?

AND YES......According to....  what you 'think' proves me wrong....as in YOUR 💩 TURD TOSS QUOTE...shows EXACTLY why when it's 'WORLDWIDE' it could even be called that.....THANKS 👍

PS......did you even know?......"PAN"  = "Covering or representing all of" ...as in this case meaning  "WORLDWIDE". 

BTW: The "Spanish Flu" (PANdemic) is proof #2.....too bad you didn't see  it following WIKI.....or even when it's in the posts right in front of you....

2 hours ago, Cracker said:

Ya'll been duped, mfer's!

Image may contain: possible text that says 'IF THIS LOOKED LIKE THIS WOULD NYC SHUT DOWN?'

The sad thing is they're not being duped. They simply are okay with it, and therefore complicit...like the media. They know it and don't care. Down with the evil Orangeman (simply because he G'sAF about America first and foremost....and his administration is exposing the fuck out of Obama's corrupt regime) at ANY AND ALL COSTS!

21 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Says our Nazi lover. 

Ok genius.  How am I a Nazi lover?  How does that even make sense?  Because the racist troll doesn't understand how to read and is a complete moron says so?  

I'll check back and see if you can provide ANY proof that I am in support of those hateful POS.  I'm hoping you are truly not this stupid.

Yesterday you said that you don't have a racist bone in your body.  Well I don't either.  You never waste an opportunity to call out Redzone for his comment to DD (from another message board) but you never say a word about troll using the same racist term.  You are a hypocrite.  

• Like 3