“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

11 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Next time your vagina bleeds, call it a DJThurtmyvagina pandemic so you liberal clowns all over the world can go get checked out. Lose trillions more from the economy, hide in your pink bunkers until we find out weeks later that its nothing new and you always been bleeding. 

I am not liberal, you fucking douche bag. I am moral and ethical. Get it? Anti Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In practical terms I think the coronavirus is a lot like forecasting and preparing for a hurricane.

Some storms fizzle out while some storms make a direct hit and destroy life. The media is normally all over it.  We know it's coming with the worst-case scenarios.

Old man bormio strikes me as one of those "types" they have to rescue on top of his roof. He's smarter than the hurricane, you understand. 

There will always be those type people in this country. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I am not liberal, you fucking douche bag. I am moral and ethical. Get it? Anti Trump. 

I'd consider it more ethical and moral to enjoy a situation where my fellow citizens are employed and getting better incomes rather than soiling myself on a daily basis by acting as a sheeple for the leftist pols and media.

But that's just me.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Old man Chip has no interest in hearing about pathology from an actual doctor lol. 

It’s more fun to make dumb non-analogies about hurricanes I guess. 

Correct.

I have no interest in hearing much of anything from a wingnut country doctor from rural South Carolina when my family's health and well being are on the line.  

Moral of the story for my little opioid buddy from Ohio. 

I can relate to hurricanes and only fools are not prepared for worst-case scenarios.

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

In 2009, H1N1 had already been declared a pandemic, infected 1 million Americans and killed 1000 for many months before President Obama took action.

The #Media was silent.

A complete lie.

How is it that we remember SARS and H1N1?

Because the media covered it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Correct.

I have no interest in hearing much of anything from a wingnut country doctor from rural South Carolina when my family's health and well being are on the line.  

I can relate to hurricanes and only fools are not prepared for worst-case scenarios.

One could say that only fools choose to live in a cereal bowl next to the ocean, but okay lol.

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Correct.

Says Cooter..who lives in a swamp..too funny!😂😂

59 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Indeed!

I just pray this thing doesn't blow up 

Medical science just isn't my bag and I don't pretend it is. 

I don't think it's Pence's or Azar's bag either, but those are the one's appointed to do all the 'splainin'. 

Just wanna be careful if you have any chronic bronchitis, asthma or copd really. For everyone young and with full lung function, it will just be severe sickness. 

Gotta wonder why all those healthcare workers are catching it too though. They're the experts. Somehow they're getting sick dealing with people that have it. Us laymen and peons are supposed to move along and not worry at all though. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think it's Pence's or Azar's bag either, but those are the one's appointed to do all the 'splainin'. 

Just wanna be careful if you have any chronic bronchitis, asthma or copd really. For everyone young and with full lung function, it will just be severe sickness.

Thus far about 80% of those infected range from minor cold-like symptoms to no symptoms whatsoever. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Correct.

Your families health and well being was on the line the second your sister conceived your baby... 

We all know you’re raising good lil racist babies ready to strike a minority when the time is right...

What was your kids first word? Start with a N? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/02/middleeast/iran-coronavirus-supreme-leader-adviser-intl/index.html

Screenshot_20200302-124833_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8b2c93ca34e9ca03bc4c64945b1ff01b.jpg

Depends on where you look. 291 recovered vs. 66 dead. Maybe 1100 just had the sniffles. Idk. 

I guess. If you choose to look at the worldwide data like a reasonable person, it's a fact that 80% show minor or no symptoms. And if they actually have the sniffles, then they're probably good...since that isn't even a symptom of the virus. 

That said, if you want to cherry pick one country to try and prop up your silly claim that "for everyone young and with full lung function, it will just be severe sickness, " that's cool too I suppose lol.

• Like 1