Maxpreps: Pick your top 3 QB’s

HurricaneNick

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Pick your top 3 from this list & then make the depth chart. Who’s the starter, back up & 3rd stringer for your team? 

7A983E9C-6CD8-4F9B-80A9-95D2A9A17209.jpeg

Deshaun, Trevor, Kyler... those are my picks. And in that order. 1st, 2nd, 3rd string. I’ve seen Deshaun and Trevor in person, seen Kyler on film. 

Trevor looked good in the Ship, has progressed nicely at Clemson, could overtake Deshaun but not right now. 

BGW

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Deshaun, Trevor, Kyler... those are my picks. And in that order. 1st, 2nd, 3rd string. I’ve seen Deshaun and Trevor in person, seen Kyler on film. 

Trevor looked good in the Ship, has progressed nicely at Clemson, could overtake Deshaun but not right now. 

BGW

If I didn’t have MD bias I’m taking Deshaun, K1, & Trevor because of what they’ve done at the next level. I don’t have any doubt Bryce will prove himself like the others have though. I almost went Bryce, JT, & DJ to rep the TL. 😂  Georgia can produce Qb’s with the best of them that’s for sure! 

• Thanks 1

Tough to pick Daniels, Young or DJ because they played on stacked all star teams and overpowered their competition. They could just chuck it up to 4 and 5 star guys while 4 and 5 stars block. And that’s when the 4 and 5 star backs aren’t keeping the D honest. 

Kyler Murray is the best QB in HSFB history. After that it’s a toss up. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

If I didn’t have MD bias I’m taking Deshaun, K1, & Trevor because of what they’ve done at the next level. I don’t have any doubt Bryce will prove himself like the others have though. I almost went Bryce, JT, & DJ to rep the TL. 😂  Georgia can produce Qb’s with the best of them that’s for sure! 

I am seeing great stuff on Bryce, looking forward to seeing him at Bama. 

Winning pedigree, just haven’t seen him... that’s on me. 

BGW

• Like 1

My picks and reasoning.  This is HS and based off what they did at that level as having the most value. Then I looked at those that went to the next level and what they accomplished. I know the 2 recent Cali guys are just entering college and will not be in my top 3. All the others have went to next level.  

1. Watson

2.  Lawrence

3.  Murray

This is interesting and even more proof for Watson and Murray

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/wK8-vKqTYkWUWYlJAeNE8w/ranking-all-32-starting-nfl-quarterbacks-by-high-school-yardage.htm

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Varsity passing yards: 

Bryce Young 13,502 

Kyler Murray 10,429

Trevor Lawrence 13,900

Deshaum Watson 13,077

Tate Martell 7,507 

DJ Uiaglelei 10,469

Jake Browning 16,775

JT Daniels 12,014 (3 years) 

Maty Mauk 18,932