Am I too small to be a decent player? I'm 17 playing for the first time.

memeplug2002

1 hour ago, memeplug2002 said:

Bouta be a senior and haven't counted my lifts

Go for it we had a kid at Lowndes that never played football until high school and end up with a scholarship from Perdue. We also had Kenny Moore he didn't play football after the 8th grade and played only his senior year ended up with a scholarship and is now in th NFL and is one of the highest paid corners.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, memeplug2002 said:

I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds, but I'm pretty strong for my height, and I can tackle my 170 pound friend who's really athletic when we played. I'll make varsity because our school sucks at football, but I want playing time. I'm looking to play defensive back, because I'm quick and a smart player, but my 40 time is only like a 5 flat. The good news is my state isn't that competitive (MA), but I want to know if I can be good. I also don't want to gain too too much, to sacrifice speed. Season starts in March

Perfect size and speed for the Big 12.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Block I know its slow with no hsfb to follow, but come on bro.  It's creepy that you always pretend to be an underage kid bro. 

That’s what I’m saying, to make another account to troll people  anonymously okay cool I get it, but to create a burner account and act like your some lil kid, is just Suspect 

• Thanks 1