The donald is DONE on Twitter....permanently banned!

RedZone

15 hours ago, Newbie said:

Incorrect .....

he can step his ass to the podium and have 15k cameras 📸 report out of context an editorialized cherry 🍒 picked version of what he says 🤓

of course if you wanted to release “the full transcript” that is unacceptable and thoughtfully blocked as well.  🧐

Ps. You may think it some isolated trumpet 🎺 problem, but consider when Biden and associates inevitably says something that pisses off these technopolies ....what will you be able to “SAY “ then???  (Pun intended) 🤓

If its offensive material or incites violence or spreads gross misinformation, I'd expect them to do the same thing. 

However, I also expect Biden to be a much more sensible person and use those platforms for official business and keep his little personal whims and musings to himself for a more stable union. 

In the context of this conversation, I don't care about political ideology. There's only certain types that continually run to one end of the spectrum or the other in these conversations. 

My own personal preference is to say the important stuff directly to the faces of the people I know. I don't need big tech for that. So, unless they actually rip out my tongue, I'll be able to say what I need to whomever I want. If they don't like what I say, they can turn and walk away or shout at me face to face. None of this sissy shit where we can post some inciteful shit and put the phone down and come back later to see how much we burned down, or, call the right person and just have it all removed from view and try to pretend it never happened. xD

I understand the rules. Apparently quite a few folks don't. Operate on someone else's server and live by their rules. Stand on the steps of the local courthouse and say whatever you want. Just don't try breaking in while court is in session. Its not that difficult to understand, unless I'm you, then I struggle badly with understanding. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If its offensive material or incites violence or spreads gross misinformation, I'd expect them to do the same thing. 

However, I also expect Biden to be a much more sensible person and use those platforms for official business and keep his little personal whims and musings to himself for a more stable union. 

In the context of this conversation, I don't care about political ideology. There's only certain types that continually run to one end of the spectrum or the other in these conversations. 

My own personal preference is to say the important stuff directly to the faces of the people I know. I don't need big tech for that. So, unless they actually rip out my tongue, I'll be able to say what I need to whomever I want. If they don't like what I say, they can turn and walk away or shout at me face to face. None of this sissy shit where we can post some inciteful shit and put the phone down and come back later to see how much we burned down, or, call the right person and just have it all removed from view and try to pretend it never happened. xD

I understand the rules. Apparently quite a few folks don't. Operate on someone else's server and live by their rules. Stand on the steps of the local courthouse and say whatever you want. Just don't try breaking in while court is in session. Its not that difficult to understand, unless I'm you, then I struggle badly with understanding. 

Heard a rumor that Trumpy The Ass Clown is headed to the Ecuadorian Embassy in Washington DC.  But I don't wanna incite anything....

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Its not that difficult to understand, unless I'm you, then I struggle badly with understanding. 

What about posting as a public service?  Like I heard about those dangerous Q-tards and people should be staying away...

now if I post a link to their site....where is the gray line? Am I supposed to go to jail for inciting violence, even if it's not "endorsed" ???   

so understandably simple...👍

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

What about posting as a public service?  Like I heard about those dangerous Q-tards and people should be staying away...

now if I post a link to their site....where is the gray line? Am I supposed to go to jail for inciting violence, even if it's not "endorsed" ???   

so understandably simple...👍

I say that if you post a link connecting me to something that is immediately promoting violence, then, yes, you are inciting violence. No? 

A lot of sites disallow linking like that anyway as they don't want their traffic shared with something they may not endorse or something that may not pay their bills through ad dollars. 

There are a lot of moving parts. 

If you post a link that takes me to a snuff film or kiddie port, you broke the law. Why would you see the other as any different? Same same. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I say that if you post a link connecting me to something that is immediately promoting violence, then, yes, you are inciting violence. No? 

A lot of sites disallow linking like that anyway as they don't want their traffic shared with something they may not endorse or something that may not pay their bills through ad dollars. 

There are a lot of moving parts. 

If you post a link that takes me to a snuff film or kiddie port, you broke the law. Why would you see the other as any different? Same same. 

your trying to shotgun a moving target...

here is an example....it's possibly the Latest conspiracy crud from the Q crowd....

https://george-news-2021.blogspot.com/

Note Yesterday's post (sat) from "It's Happening"....

Now when they start talking about specific cities and threats, are we not supposed to be able to alert others etc. ?

excommunication requires no communication I get....but if you are going to hold the public responsible, you are gonna need a better set of rules than those simple ones in your head...

just sayin' 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes and Hitler did exactly what the LEFT is doing right now in shutting people down under the guise of protecting people....Read about the Reichstag Fire in 1933 Germany....HITLER AND THE LEFT ARE  DOING  SAME...Don't use Wikipedia as your source, rather, the Holacaust Museum info... Better use Conservapedia..

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Yes and Hitler did exactly what the LEFT is doing right now in shutting people down under the guise of protecting people....Read about the Reichstag Fire in 1933 Germany....HITLER AND THE LEFT ARE  DOING  SAME...Don't use Wikipedia as your source, rather, the Holacaust Museum info... Better use Conservapedia..

I don't know about that.

But Hitler did what the right did on the 6th, when he attacked the government based on goofy conspiracies that were being shared in the beer halls of Germany at the time.

You can read about the Beer Hall Putsch of '23.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

your trying to shotgun a moving target...

here is an example....it's possibly the Latest conspiracy crud from the Q crowd....

https://george-news-2021.blogspot.com/

Note Yesterday's post (sat) from "It's Happening"....

Now when they start talking about specific cities and threats, are we not supposed to be able to alert others etc. ?

excommunication requires no communication I get....but if you are going to hold the public responsible, you are gonna need a better set of rules than those simple ones in your head...

just sayin' 🤷‍♂️

I agree about a moving target.. Most of the time all crime is a moving target though..  Knowing or understanding what constitutes breaking the law or incitement of violence apparently is a you problem. Let the alphabet boys worry about Qanon and the public service announcements. For instance I don't ever read their shit and laugh at you when you post their shit. Idk whether you have ill intent toward the union of the country or not but. I question it a good deal having read your stuff. I'd think you like to pretend to be offering public service while being sneaky with planting seeds. Thats just me. I'm sure you'll argue the contrary, but it won't do you any good. I think you're a squirrely dude that is into all the conspiracy crap and you aren't acting in good faith toward unity of the country really. 

I disagree about needing better rules. They should be as simple as can be so doofus can understand them. Ignorance and being dumb are neither one a defense for breaking the law. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think you're a squirrely dude that is into all the conspiracy crap and you aren't acting in good faith toward unity of the country really. 

I disagree about needing better rules.

We can agree to disagree then...

Just one thing of note tho...

If you are looking for better rules, you can start by banning yourself when you are guilty of what you have banned others for...

no example needed...

just look in the dictionary under "squirrely"

🥜

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Troll said:

We can agree to disagree then...

Just one thing of note tho...

If you are looking for better rules, you can start by banning yourself when you are guilty of what you have banned others for...

no example needed...

just look in the dictionary under "squirrely"

🥜

So what is the deal then if you don't mean to harm the unity of the country with your spiel? 

I mean, I see you as pretty intelligent in general. So, are you saying that you just were entertaining yourself by posting Qanon garbage? You didn't say it was a public service announcement when posting it and even tried to argue for the Qanon side of it when it was questioned. No?

So, my intuition tells me that an intelligent person, taken to following and posting conspiracy theory garbage, and then debating with others how meritous the information is, is up to one or two things. One being he thinks its funny to drop it while being stupid to the point that others are potentially buying it and taking it to heart, or, he has ill intent to begin with and his entire intention is to get others to buy into it. 

With the arguing for the merits, I'll go with the latter. You don't have to like it. You've been selling that garbage on here for months without much laughy laughy really. 

Even Alex Jones is done with that garbage and he's a damned kook his ownself. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So what is the deal then if you don't mean to harm the unity of the country with your spiel? 

I mean, I see you as pretty intelligent in general. So, are you saying that you just were entertaining yourself by posting Qanon garbage? You didn't say it was a public service announcement when posting it and even tried to argue for the Qanon side of it when it was questioned. No?

So, my intuition tells me that an intelligent person, taken to following and posting conspiracy theory garbage, and then debating with others how meritous the information is, is up to one or two things. One being he thinks its funny to drop it while being stupid to the point that others are potentially buying it and taking it to heart, or, he has ill intent to begin with and his entire intention is to get others to buy into it. 

With the arguing for the merits, I'll go with the latter. You don't have to like it. You've been selling that garbage on here for months without much laughy laughy really. 

Even Alex Jones is done with that garbage and he's a damned kook his ownself. 

don't worry, it won't matter if you are burned out on it...

it's been going on for 4 years and they only got a couple days left. 😉

Funny how I posted 'about' it when most had never heard...and you could even call it a current event...

not funny how even you try to somehow use guilt by association, to insinuate guilt by madness 🤪

PS: just go ahead and play the old politico groupo 🙄 game...

On 1/9/2021 at 8:13 AM, Belly Bob said:

Dr. Strangelove comes to mind.

If you don't remember the details of the plot, General Ripper orders Group Captain Mandrake to launch a nuclear strike on the USSR, because he's convinced that the Russians are fluoridating America's water, which he thinks pollutes our "precious body fluids." 

It's supposed to be a satire of the Cold War fear of nuclear war, but in today's goofy internet world, I'm not sure that the plot would even be satircal.

I doubt the President himself believed in any of the conspiracies he appealed to, but the fact that he and his allies were happy to appeal to them to galvanize their base is scary. 

For all we know, the missiles are pointed at Twitter HQ right now, and Jared is whispering in his ear about how it would excite the base, a total owning of the libs because it's just San Francisco...

"I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed.  But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops."

One of my all time favorites.