See ya Deshaun Watson

imaGoodBoyNow

I got a few questions for both parties

For Deshaun Watson: 

If you did this why bruh? 

For everyone else involved: 

Why is this civil? Why not go for prison instead of money (Which is what everything boils down to anyway)... 

Why now ? Why wait so damn long? When he puts in for a trade request?

Honestly I'm waiting for more info but something about this seems funny... 

22 cases? 

Come on bruh... 

That's ridiculous 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For Deshaun Watson: 

Why is this civil? Why not go for prison instead of money (Which is what everything boils down to anyway)... 

22 cases? 

Come on bruh... 

That's ridiculous 

Ya I’m at barber and just saw it on espn, I don’t know wat happened but 22 cases is a lot o women

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For Deshaun Watson: 

22 cases? 

Come on bruh... 

That's ridiculous 

True. 

That being said there are serial killers. Serial rapist. Serial assaulters. serial harassers. 

I don’t know what’s what here, but I ain’t shitting on somebody who may have had that done to them. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For Deshaun Watson: 

22 cases? 

Come on bruh... 

That's ridiculous 

The thing that is Crazy to me is just based on what is public that is 40 different Mausses..... 22 Suing him and 18 Claiming he is a “Good Guy”....

It seems to me if you are a Hi profile person you would just find a few good ones who Give you the type of “Massage” you are looking for....

Using 40+ Different Mausses just doesn’t add up.... Something is definitely not right here.... Dude is in trouble, this will not end well....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For Deshaun Watson: 

22 cases? 

Come on bruh... 

That's ridiculous 

Dear sir

Unless you are an attorney affiliated with the case, please refrain from attempting to pollute the jury pool with your questions and comments

Our cease and desist orders are very effective

Sincerely,

Sofia

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your making millions of millions and smashing a Black Queen, wtf u going to 40 + mauss for

016932CA-FC1F-4E95-901B-3F017F64AEB7.jpeg

fuck these people piss me off

I heard LSU is recruiting him and Les Miles is his agent.  When reached for comment Coach O stated we can get him some money from children's cancer hospitals by the weekend.  

Go Tigers. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not gonna end well for him, that’s how u fuck a career 

Too bad Watson is not a crackhead rapper....whatever he's guilty of or not guilty of would make him "real" in the public eye......and, GED rapping groupies would be sending out their prayers to Watson on this forum. You know choking up and crying like little girls.

Hear me, dog?

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Too bad Watson is not a crackhead rapper....whatever he's guilty of or not guilty of would make him "real" in the public eye......and, GED rapping groupies would be sending out their prayers to Watson on this forum. You know choking up and crying like little girls.

Hear me, dog?

Fuck you...

All you do is complain and bitch about everything...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The thing that is Crazy to me is just based on what is public that is 40 different Mausses..... 22 Suing him and 18 Claiming he is a “Good Guy”....

It seems to me if you are a Hi profile person you would just find a few good ones who Give you the type of “Massage” you are looking for....

Using 40+ Different Mausses just doesn’t add up.... Something is definitely not right here.... Dude is in trouble, this will not end well....

He had 1 but due to Covid that one took off so he asked other people for recommendations also. There isn't much proof that all these women are actual professionals. 

Im a message therapist... See how easy that is.

• Haha 1

I think it’s pretty suspicious that Watson has a squeaky clean career and as soon as Watson wants out of Houston all of these accusers come out and a lawyer representing the alleged victims is buddies with the owner of the Texans. 

and with all of the smart phones and technology if he really does have 22 accusers I’m sure someone would have some tangible video evidence of him doing something terrible. 

I’ll reserve judgment and hope everyone else does the same

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think it’s pretty suspicious that Watson has a squeaky clean career and as soon as Watson wants out of Houston all of these accusers come out and a lawyer representing the alleged victims is buddies with the owner of the Texans. 

and with all of the smart phones and technology if he really does have 22 accusers I’m sure someone would have some tangible video evidence of him doing something terrible. 

I’ll reserve judgment and hope everyone else does the same

Its not suspicious. Look at the lawyers telling watson lawyers "thats not how we do things in houston" 

I find it funny you can see this BS as clear as day and go on the OT board with all that racist ignorant BS. You are a walking contradiction.

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What's your judgement on earl simmons?

Keeping it real, right BRO?

Tough life who overcame adversity and over mounting odds to become a successful millionaire and famous music artist. He then had addictions catch up to him just like anyone else with a substance abuse problem. 

I can GUARANTEE you that more people will mourn the loss of DMX then Red Flag the racist piece of shit. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Tough life who overcame adversity and over mounting odds to become a successful millionaire and famous music artist. He then had addictions catch up to him just like anyone else with a substance abuse problem. 

I can GUARANTEE you that more people will mourn the loss of DMX then Red Flag the racist piece of shit. 

That's NOT a judgement......that's you being a pussy!

• Haha 1

Just now, RedZone said:

That's NOT a judgement......that's you being a pussy!

You and the other saggy brought this POS to the forum's attention with your choked up prayer thread.......you can't say anything bad about this guy just like you couldn't with donald "one term" trump.

That's the fucking problem with people in this country nowadays. 

On 4/6/2021 at 1:45 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not gonna end well for him, that’s how u fuck a career 

These allegations are making a mockery of the “MeToo” movement. Deshaun Watson no longer wished to be a Texan and was requesting to be traded; then out of nowhere all of these supposed allegations came forward.

Anyone who has been following Deshaun Watson knows of his character and it has been nothing short of humble and kind-hearted. I don’t believe a word of the Texans organization or their so-called victims.

The organization is hurting itself.

#StopAsianHate