TCC steals Valdosta starting QB

Ga96

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not stolen. No chance for playoffs at Valdosta. At least he has a chance to play an 11th game at TCC. 😁

Shit happens when shit happened. A lot of shit happened. Now kids are looking for better opportunities with playoff chances. Can't really blame them.

Bitch still hasn’t addressed all the players valdosta got from everybody else. Cries all the time about recruiting except when cheatersville does it. Then he clams up like the Lil beyotch he is. 

Can’t wait to hear dubose get in his ass over getting them investigated. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bitch still hasn’t addressed all the players valdosta got from everybody else. Cries all the time about recruiting except when cheatersville does it. Then he clams up like the Lil beyotch he is. 

Can’t wait to hear dubose get in his ass over getting them investigated. 

This kid transferred in last year too.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wait, @Ga96told me that South Georgia looks down on stealing players to form better teams. And maybe 24 hours later he post a thread on a national board about a South Georgia team stealing someone else’s player. 

I don’t even think he believes the dumb shit he posts. Next level trolling right there 

I can't believe I keep having to explain this. When a player moves to Lowndes (229Elite) it is to better themselves. When a player moves at any other school it is recruiting. I don't know how much simpler I can make it. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

And where is our village idiot to explain his posts.......

He can't

He is a dumbass making it up as he goes along, he is by far the dumbest poster on this entire forum which says a lot considering the idiots on here daily that he is so far ahead the biggest dumbass

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I can't believe I keep having to explain this. When a player moves to Lowndes (229Elite) it is to better themselves. When a player moves at any other school it is recruiting. I don't know how much simpler I can make it. 

Everyone is a cheater to lowndesloser96 until it benefits his trash program