Allen vs TBD in 2022

Allen TX vs TBD in 2022  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see Allen TX host in 2022?

• Bergen Catholic NJ
    • Don Bosco Prep NJ
    • Good Counsel MD
    • St John Bosco CA
    • St John's DC
    • St Joseph Regional NJ

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Pitched the concept to Lowndes and CQ. Crickets ever since. I also recommended a FL vs GA doubleheader at FSU. That’s still ongoing. 

That's odd I know Lowndes and Valdosta would be on board. Must be those packass holding thins up. That administration has been acting childish ever since rush left. They blocked all media from their games last year. As far as Lowndes we hosted a double header about 5 years ago. You'll have to come down and have a meeting with Lowndes and Valdosta to get things rolling. Phone talks and emails will not cut it. Both schools schedules will be wide open next year and both want big time opponents win or lose.

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

That's odd I know Lowndes and Valdosta would be on board. Must be those packass holding thins up. That administration has been acting childish ever since rush left. They blocked all media from their games last year. As far as Lowndes we hosted a double header about 5 years ago. You'll have to come down and have a meeting with Lowndes and Valdosta to get things rolling. Phone talks and emails will not cut it. Both schools schedules will be wide open next year and both want big time opponents win or lose.

It's odd that the guy said he pitched it to Lowndes and got crickets since, but, somehow you swear they'd be down. 🤡

The guy you're conversing with sells salad sandwiches. Sells sizzle. The meat is often missing and he talks a lot of shit on this board. End of the day people don't trust him a lot when his mouth is moving. 

He pitched coach Rogers on one of those "most esteemed Q&A sessions" on here by talking it up about national spotlight and bullshit then when Justin gets on here for the Q&A it's a few faceless anonymous screen names. He got sold on some sizzle. Bought a salad sammich. You really think he'll have much to do with that salesman again? 

However that guy can come on here and just say whatever with little to back it up at all. I wouldn't be positive he ever pitched shit about a south Georgia showcase, but, if he did, I also wouldn't doubt that Coach Roger's thinks it's a salad sammich. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Both usually dish out at least $10K sometimes $12.5K. There is no reason a top team from a non bordering state couldn’t make it happen. Especially the Maryland/DC teams. 

in 2015 St Johns College came down and played in Florida against 0-10 Atlantic who was ranked 470th in Florida and 10,000’s nationally. Surely they could just hit Valdosta and then stop. 

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, but not often. TCCH, Nolan Catholic, All Saints, Skyline and ET are/have each traveled outside the southwest over the years. 

As I thought. None of the true Texas bluebloods challenge themselves by getting on a plane to travel to a good OOS opponent.

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's odd that the guy said he pitched it to Lowndes and got crickets since, but, somehow you swear they'd be down. 🤡

The guy you're conversing with sells salad sandwiches. Sells sizzle. The meat is often missing and he talks a lot of shit on this board. End of the day people don't trust him a lot when his mouth is moving. 

He pitched coach Rogers on one of those "most esteemed Q&A sessions" on here by talking it up about national spotlight and bullshit then when Justin gets on here for the Q&A it's a few faceless anonymous screen names. He got sold on some sizzle. Bought a salad sammich. You really think he'll have much to do with that salesman again? 

However that guy can come on here and just say whatever with little to back it up at all. I wouldn't be positive he ever pitched shit about a south Georgia showcase, but, if he did, I also wouldn't doubt that Coach Roger's thinks it's a salad sammich. 

Sorry to hear that the CQ HC was an unsatisfied customer. The Head Coaches from the following teams all enjoyed and appreciated their Q&As on this site back in the day, and most of them are still close friends of mine to this day:

DLS, Milton, Cardinal Gibbons FL, Lee, John's Creek, SJR, SJB, DBP and Grayson.

9 out of 10 ain't bad. I'll take those numbers any and all day!