Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Really hard to say since Bishop Sycamore is a mystery team with mystery players with mystery offers......truthfully, I'd probably take all the Metro 4A/5A teams even Chalmette. How is Chalmette looking this year?

As for that 7/7 photo I could blow it out of the water with NOLA 7/7 photos or photos of ATHs. Don't see the point though.

I'm sure other places like Miami, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles and etc could do the same thing.

we're well coached, disciplined, run a good system, and might have our best QB since Norris Weese... but we don't scare anybody

i think you have to have a certain level of talent, but if you do, they'll fold easily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

not P5 but is free education. Holtzclaw signed with Youngstown State as a QB and will be going there instead of the prep academy.

Did he ever play a in a real game for BS? 

Not sure how this comes off as some victory for BS if he pulled out and goes to college. 

Definitely a victory for the kid though. Congrats to him!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Happy for him. Kid had his heart set on playing QB and YSU was the only suitor that stepped up. So BS is two for two so for. 27 more to go!!

A kid that never threw a pass for Bishop Sycamore and was never issued a BS uniform commits to FCS Youngstown St.

Congrats to Judah Holtzclaw and Westerville Central High School, OH.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Happy for him. Kid had his heart set on playing QB and YSU was the only suitor that stepped up. So BS is two for two so for. 27 more to go!!

You do know what FCS is, right?

Oh wait, I really don't think you do.

Nothing wrong with FCS football, I like it......but it's not D1, clown.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure how this comes off as some victory for BS if he pulled out and goes to college. 

Definitely a victory for the kid though. Congrats to him!

Andre Peterson runs Bishop Sycamore. His is a YSU alum. Educate yourself below: 

https://www.ysusports.com/penguin_club/endowment_section/peterson-scholarship

While enrolled at BS, Judah was recruited there thanks to APs contacts. AP is a wonderful human being as you're now aware. 

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

....only in the world of gardenball which is a totally different world than the one we are currently in.

Edna Karr (NOLA) sent 6 players to FCS schools last year....some good ones too.

Those kids actually played in games and were on the roster. lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....only in the world of gardenball which is a totally different world than the one we are currently in.

Edna Karr (NOLA) sent 6 players to FCS schools last year....some good ones too.

Those kids actually played in games and were on the roster. lol

BS will send over 20 players to D1 schools at the culmination of the upcoming season. We'll see how EK really is vs. AHP on 9/17. Can't wait! 

34 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

While enrolled at BS, Judah was recruited there thanks to APs contacts. AP is a wonderful human being as you're now aware. 

Would love to see Holtzclaw's  BS stats. 

Maybe a photo of him in a BS uniform practicing in that indoor facility even...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We'll see how EK really is vs. AHP on 9/17. Can't wait! 

However good or bad Edna Karr is I have been totally honest about their talent the couple times I've mentioned them here. They have some in almost every size and always do.  It's not a mystery.  You should try some honesty just once before you are laughed off the forum....which will be soon enough.

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

First you were saying Bishop Sycamore coaches told him he is a TE and sent him packing,  now you are saying he got him to YSU as a QB? The YSU stuff came along after he split with Bishop Sycamore.  He went to some camps earlier this summer representing Bishop Sycamore as where he is going for 2021. Like I said earlier I am sure you will get a different story from the Holtzclaw camp than the prop you are getting from the Bishop Sycamore guys. Either that or you are just making stuff up to fit your agenda

In no way was I suggesting this is a win for Bishop Sycamore recruiting. His High School gets all the credit here because he already graduated and was a qualifier. He would have been a post grad for Bishop Sycamore, something you said they don't have, which is also a lie.

Story on Bishop Sycamore coming soon. I will link it here when it hits. By soon I mean after they play a couple games and we see if they are for real or not.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This was only one of many to choose from. Every offer he receivied at QB/TE was a result of his brief, but substantial stint at BS. #40orbust

You are full of it. He was known long before Bishop Sycamore. How do you think I knew of him and never heard of Bishop Sycamore? He was a top QB from Ohio and played in the Blue-Grey All-American game. He also had offers before announcing the Bishop Sycamore thing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2