Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

59 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Lol however long you need. Last I saw the BS debacle on ESPN blew up in his face. Was he banned for his role in that? 

Nah it wasn't for that.  My opinion is that he kept trying to use this site to promote his dealings so he could get paid and after repeated warnings to stop, he got the hammer.  Granted I've been gone from here for a minute so maybe there is more to the story.  Shady kat gonna push his luck one to many times.  Again just my guess. Ask freebird.  I hear he is a friend of his he barely likes. 

• Like 1

I get not liking  Flo sports cause of technical shit, which they need to get that shit fixed,

but I’m not not gonna watch Flo sports stream cause I don’t like GSB, that’s like saying your not gonna get chick filet chick sandwich cause you don’t like Chick Filets LGBTQ stance, just grab your food and go 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

What?  Come one vato.  You seen his constant spamming of the site. flosports this flosports that, yet like clock work when their streams start to go out and you try to get some IT support, radio silence.  Worst $9 bones I ever spent. Lol

No pesos-refund policy, amigo.  

59 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I get not liking  Flo sports cause of technical shit, which they need to get that shit fixed,

but I’m not not gonna watch Flo sports stream cause I don’t like GSB, that’s like saying your not gonna get chick filet chick sandwich cause you don’t like Chick Filets LGBTQ stance, just grab your food and go 

I disagree. You have to make a stand for your values and rights somewhere. 

Sometimes it involves something as small as a personal boycott of Chic-fil-a or flo sports or a larger more organized boycott. 

I actually like Chic-Fil-A sandwiches but have only eaten 4 in the last several years. Mainly those times were catered events. One time I actually bought my own. I'm not hurting them at all, but, I feel better about myself for not supporting them. 

Haven't spent a dime on Flo football, did at one time spend on Flo racing, but, cancelled on that. Flo wont ever get another dime from me. Not saying I would ask a sportsbar to turn a station if they had a flo event playing, but, my dime is a nah. Same as above. I'm not likely hurting them at all, but, I feel better about me for not caving. 

I'm most important to me. Nobody will care how I feel about myself more than me. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sometimes it involves something as small as a personal boycott of Chic-fil-a or flo sports or a larger more organized boycott. 

I actually like Chic-Fil-A sandwiches but have only eaten 4 in the last several years. Mainly those times were catered events. One time I actually bought my own. I'm not hurting them at all, but, I feel better about myself for not supporting them. 

Haven't spent a dime on Flo football, did at one time spend on Flo racing, but, cancelled on that. Flo wont ever get another dime from me. Not saying I would ask a sportsbar to turn a station if they had a flo event playing, but, my dime is a nah. Same as above. I'm not likely hurting then at all, but, I feel better about me for not caving. 

I'm most important to me. Nobody will care how I feel about myself more than me. 

So say colquit was playing a really good game and you can’t make it to see game and only way to hear or watch the stream Was on Flo, your telling me your gonna boycott watching your team play cause of the stream provider?

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Haven't spent a dime on Flo football, did at one time spend on Flo racing, but, cancelled on that. Flo wont ever get another dime from me. Not saying I would ask a sportsbar to turn a station if they had a flo event playing, but, my dime is a nah. Same as above. I'm not likely hurting them at all, but, I feel better about me for not caving. 

Wait a minute. Why do you not support Chic Fil-A? What did they do?

That type of stuff doesn’t bother me. I wasn’t one of those people who burned their Nikes or stopped watching the NFL because they catered to an extremist mob. Same with any store that “supports” gays here like Target but does business in country’s where they kill you for being gay. I just want my fucking table decor. Lol. 

If I boycotted every store who didn’t share my beliefs It would be tough shopping. 

• Like 1

Just now, Testadura said:

Make the best sandwiches and close on the day God rested, that’s all.  They stick by their beliefs too.  

Here’s my thing , I don’t care about beliefs , just gimme my damn sandwich and go, same with stream , watch ur team and go, I’m not gonna not watch my team cause I don’t like a guy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

That type of stuff doesn’t bother me. I wasn’t one of those people who burned their Nikes or stopped watching the NFL because they catered to an extremist mob. Same with any store that “supports” gays here like Target but does business in country’s where they kill you for being gay. I just want my fucking table decor. Lol. 

If I boycotted every store who didn’t share my beliefs It would be tough shopping. 

I was just thinking that.  J&J is being sued for allegedly making talc when they KNEW it contained asbestos.  Allegedly.  That’s off the top of my head.  

where’s the protest.  Asbestos causes cancer and then death.  Juries are killing J&J with the verdicts.  J&J puts allegedly the liabilities into a sub and put the sub into BK.  

No boycotts.  That’s why Ralph Nader went out of business.  Highly selective what we get upset about.  

43 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

So say colquit was playing a really good game and you can’t make it to see game and only way to hear or watch the stream Was on Flo, your telling me your gonna boycott watching your team play cause of the stream provider?

Like I have said if Hoover was playing Alabama and Flo paid me I would not watch.

I know several on here and several who watch racing separate from this site who have offered me their login and password I just say no thanks.

Plus a friend of mine's son can hack into anything pay wise.  I was at his house for a boxing match one night it took his son about 90 seconds to hack this fight and put it on TV even with him being able to this I would not watch  Flo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I was just thinking that.  J&J is being sued for allegedly making talc when they KNEW it contained asbestos.  Allegedly.  That’s off the top of my head.  

where’s the protest.  Asbestos causes cancer and then death.  Juries are killing J&J with the verdicts.  J&J puts allegedly the liabilities into a sub and put the sub into BK.  

No boycotts.  That’s why Ralph Nader went out of business.  Highly selective what we get upset about.  

Flo sports has a cancer and that's why I would never watch it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The Sabbath is Saturday. Chic Fil-A is a bunch of heathens for being open on the Sabbath. 😡 I will not be supporting them anymore 

You and Cardinal Gibbons.  Why would God show up on a Sunday for work when mass transit is on a weekend schedule and everyone’s in Church?

boycott Dow Chemicals and textiles   Triangle Shirt Factory   

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Here’s my thing , I don’t care about beliefs , just gimme my damn sandwich and go, same with stream , watch ur team and go, I’m not gonna not watch my team cause I don’t like a guy

You're a young man. One day you might find yourself caring more about virtue than sandwiches and football streams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You're a young man. One day you might find yourself caring more about virtue than sandwiches and football streams.

Your well aged maybe one day you realize life’s to short to be holding grudges, tomorrow’s never granted,  stop worrying what others are doing and just live your life, for Christ sake even @OldTerrapin has a Flo subscription 

if y’all wanna relax Friday and Saturday following Twitter updates that’s on you, I’d rather turn on TV and post up relaxing watching football live

that being said Flo needs to tighten fuck up cause last week was out of pocket with the signal strength

25 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I appreciate that.  You see that little is without material fault and that it’s heightened hypocrisy to arbitrarily pick and choose whom to boycott and whom to let slide.  You’re wise beyond your years, my undersized Joes DLman.  It’s not as easy as all that.  

do you spend a chunk of your earnings at strip clubs?