Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

Interesting article by a reporter covering the Hoban vs BS game. The in effect exhibition game Hoban tried to cancel but GSB forced them to play by threatening to sue them for 25k for breach of contract of the streaming rights.

https://news.scorebooklive.com/news/2021/09/17/one-reporters-experience-covering-a-bishop-sycamore-game-missing-uniforms-incomplete-rosters-complete-disarray

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/22/2021 at 1:52 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm not selling them any differently then I currently promote all my other clients. I'm just answering the daily questions, complaints and criticisms of everyone here to the best of my abilities. Outside of the few on here that think otherwise, BS is as legit as it gets in HSFB. Hence, why entities like ESPN, Maxpreps and HSFBA are being so supportive and are so excited for their season to start. Win or lose, I can assure you that they'll always play hard and never quit. 

🤣🤣🤣

On 8/12/2021 at 3:08 PM, OldTerrapin said:

I can see it now. 

One ESPN announcer says to the other. Wow how do you miss that block. he replies,  I don't know Chip my official document says #96 has 10 D1 offers including Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State to name a few.  Bob says hmmm something doesn't seem quite right here

fat-man-running | Cusicusi's Blog

Pat on back..lol

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, these dudes are nothing like DD. He was a pro swindler. Remember, in addition to fooling me, he also conned Rush, KWat, the DC from STA, etc. The BS staff is a close-knit group, who genuinely and deeply care about the well-being of their student-athletes. 

haha.. actually we all know now they are worse than DD and by far..

On 3/22/2023 at 12:16 PM, OldTerrapin said:

Interesting article by a reporter covering the Hoban vs BS game. The in effect exhibition game Hoban tried to cancel but GSB forced them to play by threatening to sue them for 25k for breach of contract of the streaming rights.

https://news.scorebooklive.com/news/2021/09/17/one-reporters-experience-covering-a-bishop-sycamore-game-missing-uniforms-incomplete-rosters-complete-disarray 

This article is a perfect example of how the media enabled BS to go on for so long.  The same sportswriter wrote an article about this game the next day and didn't say anything about what he observed.  Just a typical high school football game.  The article even had quotes by the Hoban coach complimenting BS and Roy Johnson (who wasn't even there).  And he forgot to mention that the coach put his star RB and Ohio Mr. Football back in the game to tack on another TD after a cheap shot on their QB late in the game.

The guy was sitting on the biggest high school football story of the year and he did nothing.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Severino said:

This article is a perfect example of how the media enabled BS to go on for so long.  The same sportswriter wrote an article about this game the next day and didn't say anything about what he observed.  Just a typical high school football game.  The article even had quotes by the Hoban coach complimenting BS and Roy Johnson (who wasn't even there).  And he forgot to mention that the coach put his star RB and Ohio Mr. Football back in the game to tack on another TD after a cheap shot on their QB late in the game.

The guy was sitting on the biggest high school football story of the year and he did nothing.

2020 and 2021 no one was going to take on anything that could be spun as racist as I am sure any editor at that time would have nixed running something like that. I brought it to my guy who covers WCAC and UMD football and with DeMatha on the schedule I though he may want to look into it.. He said his boss won't touch it.  Is what it is but I wouldn't take it crazy personal like Ferree seems to have. 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are melting down over something you have no stake in. 

or do you? 🤔🤔🤔

Melting down? We're feeling vindicated maybe. No one is meting down. 

Now if you type Bishop Sycamore on twitter you will see some folks melting down and mad as hell. Like thousands of them..  

32 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Melting down? We're feeling vindicated maybe. No one is meting down. 

Now if you type Bishop Sycamore on twitter you will see some folks melting down and mad as hell. Like thousands of them..  

I was watching a football game last night and when I went on the board the top 2 threads were about Bishop Sycamore. I just shook my head and logged off, and felt how can I gain that 20 seconds back to my life 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was watching a football game last night and when I went on the board the top 2 threads were about Bishop Sycamore. I just shook my head and logged off, and felt how can I gain that 20 seconds back to my life 

If you are not interested then don't click on the thread or respond. Skip to the third thread. Better yet just go over to your buddy's forum.  Pretty simple. You feel probably the way we feel about all your nonsense on the political boards. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

If you are not interested then don't click on the thread or respond. Skip to the third thread. Better yet just go over to your buddy's forum.  Pretty simple. You feel probably the way we feel about all your nonsense on the political boards. 

Nonsense? You mean sense. I didn’t click last night. I just stopped by to tell you what it looks like from the outside. You guys are gone down a deep dark path and it appears to be affecting your mental stability. Im here for you, pal. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are melting down over something you have no stake in. 

or do you? 🤔🤔🤔

We’re laughing at you and your pal, Joe, dumbass.

Hey, everyone, remember how Nolebull spent years supporting GSB’s efforts to pimp for Bishop Sycamore, then tried to deny it?  LOL — good times.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, reggid said:

We’re laughing at you and your pal, Joe, dumbass.

Hey, everyone, remember how Nolebull spent years supporting GSB’s efforts to pimp for Bishop Sycamore, then tried to deny it?  LOL — good times.

I supported the fact that all the name brand teams around the country including St Iggy 3 times and St Ed’s felt comfortable enough to put their job and reputation on the line and schedule them. I thought ok what’s the big deal? Im not a disgruntled COF parent like you and Severino. I had no skin in the game. I remember their vision in the very beginning and thought it was pretty cool they were playing all these teams around the country including every top team in Ohio. I wasn’t aware of any shady stuff outside of what you clowns were talking about. I thought if these coaches and ADs know what you know and still felt ok with scheduling them, who am I to disagree? 

Just think about what a pathetic life and total lack of self-respect and self-confidence someone must have to serve as a lapdog and yes-man all over the internet for a con artist like GSB/Sleazy Joe even now, long after the scam has been exposed.

Maybe instead of laughing at poor NoleBull, we should get him the psychological help he so desperately needs.

Nah — let’s just keep laughing at him.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, reggid said:

Just think about what a pathetic life and total lack of self-respect and self-confidence someone must have to serve as a lapdog and yes-man all over the internet for a con artist like GSB/Sleazy Joe even now, long after the scam has been exposed.

Maybe instead of laughing at poor NoleBull, we should get him the psychological help he so desperately needs.

Nah — let’s just keep laughing at him.  

I just seen ole GSB was at the beach in Ft Lauderdale for an action packed weekend of great high school football. 

While your here 24/7 only existing to post in a Bishop Sycamore thread. If these threads were deleted, you would disappear into thin air only to be a figment of all our imaginations. An evolutionary cul de sac. 

i think it’s time to climb out of the rabbit hole while you still have a chance. If you cease to exist soon, remember to tell God before he sends you to hell that I tried to save you and you wouldn’t listen. It will earn me some brownie points after what I been doing to do. 

#ReggieInPeace