Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wait a minute. Why do you not support Chic Fil-A? What did they do?

The owner whose last name is a girl's first name gives a lot of money to anti-lgbqt and lgbqt hate groups. Does so pretty openly as well. I guess maybe he hates being named after a girl. Idk. 

He won't get much of a chance to spend my money on "hate" anything. Imagine a purported Christian giving lots of money to "hate" groups. 

Chic-Fil-A itself stopped giving monies to the groups in question but the owner still does. 

Now we're headed off topic but, you asked. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The owner whose last name is a girl's first name gives a lot of money to anti-lgbqt and lgbqt hate groups. Does so pretty openly as well. I guess maybe he hates being named after a girl. Idk. 

He won't get much of a chance to spend my money on "hate" anything. Imagine a purported Christian giving lots of money to "hate" groups. 

Chic-Fil-A itself stopped giving monies to the groups in question but the owner still does. 

Now we're headed off topic but, you asked. 

“Hate groups” that’s pretty strong accusations. Not sure either way but if believing traditional marriage is only reserved for a man and women makes it a hate group, then the terminology has drastically changed over time. But I get your overall point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Jared from Subway used to film kids naked at subway events, I can bet y’all you guys have bought a sub from there since then

I rarely set foot into a Subway either. However, they have cut ties with the pedo. Not sure Subway knew at any rate and once it became clear they dropped him. 

Lot's places get caught up in having a bad element get in. Just like Flo and Prepgridiron.com did. xD

Once it became clear, ties were cut. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

I’m hooked on that place.  I see why people like it so much.  

Obsessed with Jersey Mikes. My local one knows mine and my entire families order by heart. The employees at mine are the best. I don’t even like going to any other ones. I save up my points and redeem them when I travel so I got hella Jersey Mikes wherever I go. It got to the point people give me gift cards there for my birthday or Christmas. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

“Hate groups” that’s pretty strong accusations. Not sure either way but if believing traditional marriage is only reserved for a man and women makes it a hate group, then the terminology has drastically changed over time. But I get your overall point. 

These groups are there specifically to infringe on others simple rights. Belief and forcing that belief on someone else just because you wanna be the judge are two different things. 

I won't intentionally fund any group that I know is trying to steal someone elses simple liberties and rights away. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

But they donate a % of every sale to first responders 🫡😎

Exactly a good reason to spend money there. I hate sitting in the drive through for 20 minutes but, in the end its a good sandwich and feels like a good purchase. 

Chic-Fil-A is super fast, and convenient, but, I'll drive by and go hang out in the long drive thru at Firehouse 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The one in Ramsey is a big DBP supporter…went their to line my belly pre tailgate when we didn’t bring o ton of great Italian food….oh those glory days tailgates were epic….the food!!

@Testadurahttps://www.nj.com/hudson/2022/08/carnegie-diner-to-open-its-first-nj-restaurant-in-secaucus.html?outputType=amp

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These groups are there specifically to infringe on others simple rights. Belief and forcing that belief on someone else just because you wanna be the judge are two different things. 

I won't intentionally fund any group that I know is trying to steal someone elses simple liberties and rights away. 

What do these groups do? This isn't fake ignorance. I don't know about it. 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree. I know it's a big topic, but if you can believe that polygamy is not a proper marriage, and if you can support legislation that would make polygamous marriages unlawful without being regarded as hateful or as infringing upon the rights of others, then you should at least in principle be able to take a similar stance on same-sex marriages without being regarded as hateful. 

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

What do these groups do? This isn't fake ignorance. I don't know about it. 

We are venturing too far off topic, but, the role is to filter money into government by elections and lobbiests to lobby for reversals of quite a few laws establishing the equality promised as basic rights of all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

The clown hasn't had a date in 3 years.

What exactly would you expect from him since "ALL THIS" is his only family.

It's also odd that he's not joined the sleazy joe forum for unknown reasons. Mainly because he got his feelings hurt when he didn't get an official invite.

Didn't you just give the reason?

He didn't join the other forum because he knows better than to support a guy who has on at least two occasions proven himself to be either extremely dishonest or else very stupid. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We are venturing too far off topic, but, the role is to filter money into government by elections and lobbiests to lobby for reversals of quite a few laws establishing the equality promised as basic rights of all. 

Maybe I'll google it. My wife took me there twice. I got a peach shake that wasn't bad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lol. I don't have a problem with that viewpoint either. 

I just choose to hang with my principles. Like I said earlier. Its a me thing. I aint hating on you if you wanna buy a sammich from a neonazi supporting organization because they make sure theres sauce in the bag. 

Lol all this shit is above my pay grade, all I wanna know is the sauce in the bag 🙃

• Haha 2