Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Your well aged maybe one day you realize life’s to short to be holding grudges, tomorrow’s never granted,  stop worrying what others are doing and just live your life, for Christ sake even @OldTerrapin has a Flo subscription 

Who's holding grudges? 

You want to live your life, but you want to live it well, which includes more than food and entertainment. 

8 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

Met Coach Johnson while in Canton.   Struck me as a sincere person who wants to do good for underprivileged kids.    I realize all the crap that went down last season and hope that it can all be rectified for the sake of those kids.

Don't tell me you took care of his hotel room bill.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I appreciate that.  You see that little is without material fault and that it’s heightened hypocrisy to arbitrarily pick and choose whom to boycott and whom to let slide.  You’re wise beyond your years, my undersized Joes DLman.  It’s not as easy as all that.  

When I found about Bill Cosby, it wasn't the rape that bothered me. It was the hypocrisy. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

Met Coach Johnson while in Canton.   Struck me as a sincere person who wants to do good for underprivileged kids.    I realize all the crap that went down last season and hope that it can all be rectified for the sake of those kids.

Maybe Joe M could give him a loan, for the sake of the kids. 

• Haha 1

I can't believe how stupid people are.  Every media outlet has completely failed to grasp what this thing was all about.  It has nothing to do with a school or football.  Roy Johnson is not a football coach.  He was a flat broke insurance salesman facing eviction for the umpteenth time who, along with his cousin Jay Richardson, a broke former NFL journeyman, was looking for big payday, that's what this was all about.  They thought they would scam an elderly church pastor into a CHOLI insurance scheme that would save them from poverty.  All the young men they lured into their scheme were victims.

• Like 4

Just now, Severino said:

I can't believe how stupid people are.  Every media outlet has completely failed to grasp what this thing is all about.  It has nothing to do with a school or football.  Roy Johnson is not a football coach.  He was a flat broke insurance salesman who, along with his cousin Jay Richardson, a broke former NFL journeyman, was looking for big payday, that's what this was all about.  They thought they would scam an elderly church pastor into an insurance scheme that would save them from poverty.  All the young men they lured into their scheme were victims.  As for Andre Peterson, the dude is so stupid he still hasn't figured out how he was taken for a ride by Johnson.

Don't worry about their victims or the people they might victimize in the future.

Get a chicken sandwich and put the game on. 

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Your sounding like @Sportsnut, so your not gonna lost examples 

The virtues. You want to develop your intellectual, moral, and aesthetic faculties, since those are what separate you from the animals and constitute a flourishing human life.

You know what I'm talking about. Think about what you'd want for your kids and how you'd want them develop.  

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You know what I'm talking about. Think about what you'd want for your kids and how you'd want them develop.  

Lol I’m 10 years from having kids I got time, now give me examples por favor, please don’t step up to plate if your not gonna play ball, what else is there to do outside food and entertainment, this shouldn’t take 45 mins to get an answer 

I still love you

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Think about what you'd want for your kids and how you'd want them develop.  

The clown hasn't had a date in 3 years.

What exactly would you expect from him since "ALL THIS" is his only family.

It's also odd that he's not joined the sleazy joe forum for unknown reasons. Mainly because he got his feelings hurt when he didn't get an official invite.

Just now, RedZone said:

It's also odd that he's not joined the sleazy joe forum for unknown reasons. Mainly because he got his feelings hurt when he didn't get an official invite.

You wear mom jeans 👖, you haven’t touched turf since @Columbiafan team won a state championship 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Yet this clown is going to talk to somebody about grudges....smdh