Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

Just now, Belly Bob said:

Maybe I'll google it. My wife took me there twice. I got a peach shake that wasn't bad. 

I will say the term "hate" group is a little extreme. Its exactly why I placed it in quotations. I wouldn't necessarily label those groups in that manner. 

I do think they don't mind alienating people and being non-inclusive based on ideologies that I disagree with. 

If all men were created equal, then, why the fuss? We want to keep adding some commas and a but in there. 

5 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

Met Coach Johnson while in Canton.   Struck me as a sincere person who wants to do good for underprivileged kids.    I realize all the crap that went down last season and hope that it can all be rectified for the sake of those kids.

That's fine and dandy. But, there are MANY ways to help underprivileged kids that don't involve making yourself head coach of a fraudulent football team.

• 6 months later...

There is a podcast story on this as well

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fantasy-football-school/id1562732597?i=1000602991497

Fantasy Football School Cheat!

• Society & Culture

Listen on Apple Podcasts 
Requires subscription and macOS 11.4 or higher

In 2017, Roy Johnson, a former life insurance salesman turned entrepreneur, opened a new football high school in Ohio. The school's mission was to help students from underfunded backgrounds get a "second chance" at getting into college. Roy promised prospective students new facilities, online classes, and that he'd help get them recruited into the best football college programs. Students from all over the country came to this new school hoping it'd help them achieve their dreams. But when they got there, it was closer to a nightmare.

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

I think I deserve a free signed copy.. 🤣

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1637272235?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_Z4B09S6BEABCXV13T1WH

Friday Night Lies: The Bishop Sycamore Story Hardcover – September 1, 2023

by Andrew King (Author), Ben Ferree (Author)

310vGazPtAL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

“The Best Is Yet To Come”

Sincerely,

Garden State Baller….. 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

On 3/20/2023 at 8:23 AM, OldTerrapin said:

I think I deserve a free signed copy.. 🤣

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1637272235?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_Z4B09S6BEABCXV13T1WH

Friday Night Lies: The Bishop Sycamore Story Hardcover – September 1, 2023

by Andrew King (Author), Ben Ferree (Author)

310vGazPtAL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Only 256 pages? That's just a list of all their D1 ballers.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

2 years later and the ones involved are still looking terrible.  I hope the guilty parties get hammered in this book. I would not be surprised if certain people payed off the authors to keep their name out of it or payed them to look like heros.

Trust me Ben Ferree would not do that. He was on them from the get

https://www.columbusmonthly.com/story/lifestyle/features/2021/11/22/bishop-sycamore-scandal-christians-of-faith-academy-ben-ferree-espn-game/8665573002/

Field of Schemes: Inside Ben Ferree's Three-Year Mission to Expose Bishop Sycamore

Long before the rest of the world heard about Bishop Sycamore, Ben Ferree was speaking out about the controversial school. Why was he ignored?

Andrew King

"The saga began in 2018, when Ferree learned about a school called Christians of Faith Academy. At the time, Ferree was the assistant director of officiating and sport management at the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the governing body for Ohio’s high school sports."

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Trust me Ben Ferree would not do that. He was on them from the get

https://www.columbusmonthly.com/story/lifestyle/features/2021/11/22/bishop-sycamore-scandal-christians-of-faith-academy-ben-ferree-espn-game/8665573002/

Field of Schemes: Inside Ben Ferree's Three-Year Mission to Expose Bishop Sycamore

Long before the rest of the world heard about Bishop Sycamore, Ben Ferree was speaking out about the controversial school. Why was he ignored?

Andrew King

"The saga began in 2018, when Ferree learned about a school called Christians of Faith Academy. At the time, Ferree was the assistant director of officiating and sport management at the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the governing body for Ohio’s high school sports."

Thanks I believe you.