Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That tweet wasn't bad at all! His actions on the field will hold much more weight. 

No it wasn't but having P5 offers and not graduating on time will. I played with a kid at Lufkin that was so much better then Dez Bryant but couldn't qualify for college. 

13 hours ago, Gametyme said:

No it wasn't but having P5 offers and not graduating on time will. I played with a kid at Lufkin that was so much better then Dez Bryant but couldn't qualify for college. 

A player decomitting late (Nov. 26 2020) a couple weeks before early signing period and not committing to another school saying his recruiting is open is pretty much code for not going to qualify.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he ever go graduate? Maybe with BS diploma from BS? 

No bs his name was Leonard Hewitt he was prime time. Intercepted 19 passes in 2 years. Picked off Chase Daniel with a torn ACL I swear to god. He wasn't even suppose to play that game. Talked the coaches into letting him dress out. Tore it 2 weeks earlier in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Chase Daniel was cooking us. So we put him in the game he gave up a 10 yard out and then they took a shot and he picked it off. We came back from down 27-9 at HT to tie it up at 30 before Chase Daniel engineered a GW drive. Dez caught 2 TDs that game. Heart break city for us 😂

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

No bs his name was Leonard Hewitt he was prime time. Intercepted 19 passes in 2 years. Picked off Chase Daniel with a torn ACL I swear to god. He wasn't even suppose to play that game. Talked the coaches into letting him dress out. Tore it 2 weeks earlier in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Chase Daniel was cooking us. So we put him in the game he gave up a 10 yard out and then they took a shot and he picked it off. We came back from down 27-9 at HT to tie it up at 30 before Chase Daniel engineered a GW drive. Dez caught 2 TDs that game. Heart break city for us 😂

So what actually happened to this kid after high school? Do you know? 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Does anyone else on here have a problem with this tweet? Speak now or forever hold your peace. 

It demonstrates an inferior command of the english language.

As do many of your posts.

I pity you both for your lack of awareness.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So what actually happened to this kid after high school? Do you know? 

Yeah he lives in Dallas and we still hang out from time to time when he is in town. He doesn't like to go to any of the games because he was such a big deal and then nothing. He would had been a star in the league no doubt about it. Its kinda sad because we see the success Dez had. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 11:15 AM, maxchoboian said:

I'm sure they would be welcome to bring the number of players on the roster to up over 120.

Another prospect they might reach out to would be this guy who staged his signing with the Cal Bears, duping everyone. Counts as a DI, FBS guy, right?

image.png.c16e28a0276b2f7dea1ff9f2fd4eca57.png

Another classic.  😊

Maybe we can get the former ND LB’s fake girlfriend to coach the cheerleading squad.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2/2/22 is NLI Day. Patience is a virtue. #27D1recruits

Early signing is Dec 15 and many recruits will take this route. 

Those 27 will still have to academically qualify and have committable offers when it matters.  At this time, you’d expect at least some to have committed by now.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Early signing is Dec 15 and many recruits will take this route. 

Those 27 will still have to academically qualify and have committable offers when it matters.  At this time, you’d expect at least some to have committed by now.  

Exactly correct.......not sure who this clown thinks he's fooling.

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Thought I'd check in and see how many BSers have commited so far. 

Board: "Hey GSB, how many BSers have committed to date?!"

GSB: "27 D1 recruits!!!!"

What the world sees...

200w.gif.a7406126ac6b64436fee14a5b682024f.gif

gardenball is not doing Bishop Sycamore any favors by telling the same lie over and over.......I don't get it.

If Bishop Sycamore doesn't win a game this year or wins 1 or 2.......he's going to look even dumber than he does now. The HC/STAFF at BS will look dumb. The entire operation will be a considered a joke. 

Why put this kind of pressure on a team with lies and bullshit?...

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

gardenball is not doing Bishop Sycamore any favors by telling the same lie over and over.......I don't get it.

If Bishop Sycamore doesn't win a game this year or wins 1 or 2.......he's going to look even dumber than he does now. The HC/STAFF at BS will look dumb. The entire operation will be a considered a joke. 

Why put this kind of pressure on a team with lies and bullshit?...

#homeschoolersarepeopletoo

xD