John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

11 hours ago, DevilDog said:

If you look like a manical doll you are probably a card carrying racist.Ā  But man like a true racist he didn't mean it and claimed he doesn'tĀ have a racist bone in his body.Ā  The only thing he correctly stated.Ā  Science nor biology have ever found a racist boneĀ šŸ˜Ā  that's not where it's at for all you damn racist out there.Ā  It's in your mind and then your damn mouth can't help but expose your racist tropes.Ā  The old no racist bone is right up there with I got a black friend.Ā  Here'sĀ  a hint I got several myself, and you would catch holy hell with each bloviating that nonsense.Ā  Guck FrudenĀ šŸ˜

Guck Fruden!!! Dammit Gunny, you said a funny in your ā€œgood troubleā€ post.Ā 
Ā 

bgw

11 hours ago, DevilDog said:

LMBAO.Ā  I hate they fired him.Ā  Imagine the emails between him and his Klan friends after Dak and the Cowboys beat the hell out dem Raiduh's on Thanksgiving.Ā  I'm sure they would have been a treasure trove of racist tropes.Ā Ā šŸ˜†Ā Not a racist bone in his body. GTFOH. I got plenty white friends, not one of them have Nutz.Ā Ā šŸ˜Ā 100% Chicks.Ā  Just like my black and brown friends.Ā  100% chicks.Ā  Somethin bout dem Knots yo Know Mon.

Go to hell, Gunny.Ā 
Ā 

Hahaha.Ā 
Ā 

bgw

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit Ray Lewis killed people and LT slept with 14 year olds in NY Motels and they still didnā€™t get canceledĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I agree with the hypocrisy in that vein, clearly itā€™s a measure of evil thatā€™s being gauged here. 346 years and 100 years of atrociousĀ bullshit certainly takes precedent.Ā 
Ā 

Doncha think?Ā 
Ā 

bgw

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I agree with the hypocrisy in that vein, clearly itā€™s a measure of evil thatā€™s being gauged here. 346 years and 100 years of atrociousĀ bullshit certainly takes precedent.Ā 
Ā 

Doncha think?Ā 
Ā 

bgw

Black donā€™t need you to save them, savior. They can vent on their own about anything they find to be a grievance. Stop playing hero. Stay in your lane NabiscoĀ 

The deal here is he's certainly free to think this way and send out emails like he did. It's a free country and you are free to have that opinion.Ā 

Once society has moved on from that type of thought, you become a dinosaur and eventually a fossil. He's becoming a fossil this morning in the mainstream. He's a millionaire and hopefully has done right with his money, because his income streams will shrink significantly now.Ā 

Imagoodboynow, Nolebull and other like minded individuals will be able to help him out by following whatever he does next to make money. Maybe a podcast or something where all the people that don't care that he's a misogynistic, racist homophobe can still support him.Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Black donā€™t need you to save them, savior. They can vent on their own about anything they find to be a grievance. Stop playing hero. Stay in your lane NabiscoĀ 

Just to clarify, if you didnā€™t comprehend my earlier postsā€¦. I donā€™t give two shits what anyone thinks, I only care about whatā€™s right.Ā 
Ā 

And youā€™re wrong and Iā€™m right, sorry if youā€™re struggling with this simple fact that your preschool kids would understand.Ā 

bgw

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The deal here is he's certainly free to think this way and send out emails like he did. It's a free country and you are free to have that opinion.Ā 

Once society has moved on from that type of thought, you become a dinosaur and eventually a fossil. He's becoming a fossil this morning in the mainstream. He's a millionaire and hopefully has done right with his money, because his income streams will shrink significantly now.Ā 

Imagoodboynow, Nolebull and other like minded individuals will be able to help him out by following whatever he does next to make money. Maybe a podcast or something where all the people that don't care that he's a misogynistic, racist homophobe can still support him.Ā 

Maybe Gruden should do comedy then he wouldnā€™t be called a racist zonichob or whateverĀ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The emails were from 2011. How recent were the other offensive emails? Maybe he changed. Do you have all the info? I donā€™t so I wonā€™t make commentsĀ 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Maybe Gruden should do comedy then he wouldnā€™t be called a racist zonichob or whateverĀ 

Maybe. Pretty sure people would still think that way about him though.Ā 

It's funny that people would defend his right to say whatever shit he wants because it's a free country but then get mad and argue for two days because others are free to cancel his ass for saying it.Ā 

Free country. Go scream at the sky "Fuck Cancel Culture! I'm racist and proud to support other racists rights to say whatever they fucking want!"

It'll get you very far in society today.

xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just to clarify, if you didnā€™t comprehend my earlier postsā€¦. I donā€™t give two shits what anyone thinks, I only care about whatā€™s right.Ā 
Ā 

And youā€™re wrong and Iā€™m right, sorry if youā€™re struggling with this simple fact that your preschool kids would understand.Ā 

bgw

But you are rarely ever right. You cling to some woke weird ideology to feel accepted for some strange reason. Chanting Black Lives Matter doesnā€™t mean shit. Actually helping minority communities with boots on the ground means something. Donā€™t pretend to care with empty thoughts and virtue signaling. It doesnā€™t take a Nobel peace prize winner to say Gruden said some really stupid shitĀ 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But you are rarely ever right. You cling to some woke weird ideology to feel accepted for some strange reason. Chanting Black Lives Matter doesnā€™t mean shit. Actually helping minority communities with boots on the ground means something. Donā€™t pretend to care with empty thoughts and virtue signaling. It doesnā€™t take a Nobel peace prize winner to say Gruden said some really stupid shitĀ 

How do you know that fella doesn't have boots on the ground. You aren't willing to comment on Gruden because you don't have all the info, but, here you are commenting on BGW without..Ā  You guessed it..Ā  All the info.Ā 

Why do you hate it so much when someone white supports black social movements? You always have some smart ass shit to say when this happens.Ā 

It's OK man. We know who you are. We know you wanna call him a n-lover. Just get it out. Let it on out dude.

• Haha 2

GrudenĀ said some dumb shit. Sometimes saying something stupid doesnā€™t mean you are guilty for life. Saying you would kill someone if they fucked with your family doesnā€™t make you a murderer. It doesnā€™t mean the FBI should watch your house because you might kill. You just blurted out something that may not have been right to say.Ā 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ā 

Why do you hate it so much when someone white supports black social movements? You always have some smart ass shit to say when this happens.Ā 

It's OK man. We know who you are. We know you wanna call him a n-lover. Just get it out. Let it on out dude.

Why do people hate whenĀ someone black supports backĀ the blue movements?

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How do you know that fella doesn't have boots on the ground. You aren't willing to comment on Gruden because you don't have all the info, but, here you are commenting on BGW without..Ā  You guessed it..Ā  All the info.Ā 

He loves to virtue signal so if we was really walking the walk he would not hesitate to post it.Ā 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

He loves to virtue signal so if we was really walking the walk he would not hesitate to post it.Ā 

You would think that, wouldnā€™t you?

Youā€™re not taken seriously on this topic.Ā 
Ā 

I have given and have volunteered, majority of my efforts was during the campaigning and subsequent election getting your Orange Baal out of office.Ā 
Ā 

You remember him, I voted for himā€¦ my only election regret.Ā 
Ā 

Carry on, youā€™re a good source of comic relief.Ā 
Ā 

bgw