More proof that Iron Sharpens Iron

GardenStateBaller

7 hours ago, Testadura said:

peaceful?  i doubt that, and trouble is avoidable.  these threads are discrete.  get lost

enjoyable?  you have a low bar and no tolerance.  it's 10-15 people talking nonsense to themselves who have problems if they're not the center of attention and who have hissy fits if they hear disagreeable things.  have you even seen a vibrant, robust Board?  if you have, then you know to mind your own business.  how fragile are you and your 10 friends?

banning?  are you a punk?  nothing more need be said on that

smarmy/unctuous?  i'm the opposite.  stop using words that you don't know the meaning of and that you yourself contradict in the sentences right before and after.  besides being a fragile, intolerant punk, you're limited

start a thread, and hang out with you buddies.  we won't ban you--punk.  you'll still get a lot of dopamine likes, and you'll be the king of punkassville in which everyone cheers for you.

Hooray for Woski, 3 cheers and likes.  the punkass needs a dopamine hit from his stooges.  you're turned around--get your head right

Touch a nerve, did I?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

@Frosty4024  who you got this week ryan or lone star? Should be a good one.

Despite the issues on offense.  I cannot pick against that D (unless they play Highland Park...they scare me).  I feel like there's gonna be a defensive TD every time they touch the field.  I was going to try to get to this one...but my back ain't having it.

Ryan 33 Lone Star 21.  (Ryan gets a couple of defensive TDs)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Touch a nerve, did I?

unique quip.  remember to keep in your back pocket:  hope you find peace, you seem not at peace, etc.  always gets a an upvote from your tiny group flunkies who get unnerved by what everyone is doing.  Mind your business, cry baby.

I think based on your post, your question to me above needs answering by you:  "The site was pretty peaceful and enjoyable for a while without his whining.  Stop dicking around.  Just ban him again, and that smarmy, unctuous testadura with his 'ask forgiveness, not permission BS.'  They’re just pushing the envelope to see what they can get away with."

So, keeping on nerve-touching, did I touch your nerve such that you broke into this thread and pleaded for BANNING.  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Testadura said:

unique quip.  remember to keep in your back pocket:  hope you find peace, you seem not at peace, etc.  always gets a an upvote from your tiny group flunkies who get unnerved by what everyone is doing.  Mind your business, cry baby.

I think based on your post, your question to me above needs answering by you:  "The site was pretty peaceful and enjoyable for a while without his whining.  Stop dicking around.  Just ban him again, and that smarmy, unctuous testadura with his 'ask forgiveness, not permission BS.'  They’re just pushing the envelope to see what they can get away with."

So, keeping on nerve-touching, did I touch your nerve such that you broke into this thread and pleaded for BANNING.  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Congratulations. Another word salad.  Rave on, unctuous boy.

Methinks you’re the one protesting too much.

You have been missing in action for 3, 4, maybe 5 years, except for a couple of drive by posts.

GSB starts getting his ass kicked, and deservedly so, on two or three sites, and all of a sudden you ride to the rescue.

It’s pretty transparent.  Go try to snow somebody else.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Congratulations. Another word salad.  Rave on, unctuous boy.

Methinks you’re the one protesting too much.

You have been missing in action for 3, 4, maybe 5 years, except for a couple of drive by posts.

GSB starts getting his ass kicked, and deservedly so, on two or three sites, and all of a sudden you ride to the rescue.

It’s pretty transparent.  Go try to snow somebody else.

what happened to the game we love?

how did it get so lost in all these salads?

can't we be friends again?  you're posts were one of the main reasons i came back, which was before the IMG game and before the press and threads?

Help me find Christmas, please.