Week 11 pick em

Cossacks

Also @imaGoodBoyNow @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt @World Citizen @Frosty4024 @SeaShells21 @BUFORDGAWOLVES @Ga96 @Wosinc @dntn31 @Nolebull813

@Sweetlarry @HurricaneNick

Idk if any if yall got LG phones... and this not a sales pitch I swear it... 

I'm telling yall this because yall are cool folks... 

But if you got LG phones pick a side now... Apple,Motorola or Samsung

LG after today will cease production of all Cellphones and Cellphone Accessories and products. You can still find a few floating around and what not but LG phones are already Fringe in terms of software and thats partially what led to their downfall... 

We had a meeting about it today. 

Wal-Mart,Verizon,ATT,T-Mobile will no longer be selling accessories for LG products or the Phones themselves effective immediately... 

If your LG phone breaks or suffers any damage LG themselves won't even offer repairs they are bowing out entirely of the mobile game. 

Just warning yall now... 

• Thanks 5
  • Like 2

LG phones design wise are pretty cool... 

BUT 

The phone software and camera are really shaky... 

They had their phones running on Old Android OS... 

And the Corona put a squeeze on phone production LG phones where already struggling to compete with Galaxys and Iphones... so they just pretty much Called it Quits... 

Which leads me to another thing... 

Apple is eventually gonna have to Step up big time. 

Software and Camera wise Galaxys are starting to surpass the iPhone and its not even close... 

The Iphone 13 is just the 12 with a sleeker shell... 

Samsung has been putting in work with the S21 and Galaxy Flips and Folds... 

Theyre not perfect either but they actually show how Samsung is trying to lead their products and consumers in a new direction with better software... 

Apple is eventually gonna have to do something other than drop an Apple OS update of a older Android OS... and claim it as revolutionary... 

Samsung ain't playing around... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Software and Camera wise Galaxys are starting to surpass the iPhone and its not even close... 

Theyre not perfect either but they actually show how Samsung is trying to lead their products and consumers in a new direction with better software... 

Apple is eventually gonna have to do something other than drop an Apple OS update of a older Android OS... and claim it as revolutionary... 

Been like that for years and people still coughing up the dough...You think they care now???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Also @imaGoodBoyNow @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt @World Citizen @Frosty4024 @SeaShells21 @BUFORDGAWOLVES @Ga96 @Wosinc @dntn31 @Nolebull813

@Sweetlarry @HurricaneNick

Idk if any if yall got LG phones... and this not a sales pitch I swear it... 

I'm telling yall this because yall are cool folks... 

But if you got LG phones pick a side now... Apple,Motorola or Samsung

LG after today will cease production of all Cellphones and Cellphone Accessories and products. You can still find a few floating around and what not but LG phones are already Fringe in terms of software and thats partially what led to their downfall... 

We had a meeting about it today. 

Wal-Mart,Verizon,ATT,T-Mobile will no longer be selling accessories for LG products or the Phones themselves effective immediately... 

If your LG phone breaks or suffers any damage LG themselves won't even offer repairs they are bowing out entirely of the mobile game. 

Just warning yall now... 

Yeah them and tmobile sent me an email last month.

52 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

im getting either a galaxy or pixel next

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

im getting either a galaxy or pixel next

Bruh the Pixel 6 Is fucking Great... 

I've gotten to fool around with one... 

If I didn't already have this Galaxy Flip I got gifted today I'd have one right now and because this one was free I might still get one... 

The Pixel 6 is honestly one of the best phones I've dealt with in awhile... 

Good luck finding one though... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Been like that for years and people still coughing up the dough...You think they care now???

Apple fans will pay for just about anything I knew that before I started this job and this job has only reaffirmed what I already knew... 

I will admit Iphones look nice... 

But from a Specs and Software standpoint... .

Iphones are not revolutionary or terribly impressive... 

• Like 2

The first Pixel was kinda rough but the Pixel 2 onward Google has been pumping straight steel and hasn't looked back... 

Samsung is listening to fans and incorporating the feedback in their phones and it shows... 

Motorola is staring to become a Big threat in the market as well... the Motorola Edge is really damn good in battery life performance and Operating performance... 

Apple... is making their phones more and more expensive and people are eating it up for nothing... I'm just being real... 

Their cameras and sleek design are top notch but the price is unnecessary Iphones are for models and Instagram addicts...

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bruh the Pixel 6 Is fucking Great... 

I've gotten to fool around with one... 

If I didn't already have this Galaxy Flip I got gifted today I'd have one right now and because this one was free I might still get one... 

The Pixel 6 is honestly one of the best phones I've dealt with in awhile... 

Good luck finding one though... 

Tmobile has them according to their site the 6 and the 6pro