Bryce Young passes for 559 yards 5 tds, should be the Heisman favorite.

HooverOutlaw

15 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Weird. Cupcakes tho 

8312D0D4-E81B-4D3E-A64E-C0FA87EDFA47.jpeg

Still crying?

Young has faced 2 FCS opponents, including one with 9 losses, and the 128th ranked team in the FBS (NMSU). They account for his two highest-rated games. 

Stroud didn't even play against Akron and of the teams he did face, the lowest ranked is 48 spots HIGHER than NMSU. Had Stroud been healthy, he'd have hundreds more yards in completions now and several more TDs.

Queue the totally irrelevant pud-pulling...

48 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

At this point you can flip a coin between Young and Stroud. Each player has 2 more big games to make their case (assuming OSU beats Michigan which is not a given). If somehow BY can lead Bama past Georgia that would put him on top IMO because Stroud has a considerably better supporting cast, whereas BY has to play well in order for Bama to win.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

At this point you can flip a coin between Young and Stroud. Each player has 2 more big games to make their case (assuming OSU beats Michigan which is not a given). If somehow BY can lead Bama past Georgia that would put him on top IMO because Stroud has a considerably better supporting cast, whereas BY has to play well in order for Bama to win.

also, currently at this point, it looks like Bryce Young is definetley having the better college career than JT Daniels is, i wonder if we will see a reverse of that in the NFL for them, that is, if both of them make it, because maybe only one of them will make it to the NFL

2 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

also, currently at this point, it looks like Bryce Young is definetley having the better college career than JT Daniels is, i wonder if we will see a reverse of that in the NFL for them, that is, if both of them make it, because maybe only one of them will make it to the NFL

It is not close between Young and Daniels. I obviously like both being a Mater Dei person. Daniels was great in high school. But BY is truly special. That is why the 2019 MD was better than the 2017 team, even though 2019 did not get a ring.

59 minutes ago, reggid said:

Even Bo Nix knows Arkansas got cheated by the refs against Bama, and he’s not even playing.  Love his comments, basically saying that’s the way it always is with the SEC refs and Bama.  BS touchdown call.  BS missed personal foul.  BS calls all game long.

Refs gave Nix the game vs Arkansas in 2020.

Nix sucks Hoover 52 Nix 14.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Young is much better coached . Kirby has screwed up a bunch qbs.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Heisman should not be given out till end of the season. 

53 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

It is not close between Young and Daniels. I obviously like both being a Mater Dei person. Daniels was great in high school. But BY is truly special. That is why the 2019 MD was better than the 2017 team, even though 2019 did not get a ring.

interesting, hard for me to believe you would say that, the most impressive stat about the 2017 MD, was that they never trailed in a single game all-season

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Has Alabama ever had a Black QB of merit?

bgw

Walter Lewis, Andrew Zow,  Blake Sims, Jalen Hurts, Bryce Young . If Andrew Zow plays under Saban he wins the national title. He won the 1999 SEC title under bad Coach Mike DuBose. 

I'm not exactly sure on Bryce Young his father looks Black to me his mother I'm not sure only seen them on tv in the stands.  Hurricane Nick knows.

Do you know who hired the first black assistant Coaches in the SEC?

Bear Bryant 

• Thanks 2

On 11/22/2021 at 7:58 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Walter Lewis, Andrew Zow,  Blake Sims, Jalen Hurts, Bryce Young . If Andrew Zow plays under Saban he wins the national title. He won the 1999 SEC title under bad Coach Mike DuBose. 

I'm not exactly sure on Bryce Young his father looks Black to me his mother I'm not sure only seen them on tv in the stands.  Hurricane Nick knows.

Bear Bryant 

Father and Mother are black. Craig and Julie. Wonderful people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bear Bryant 

I remember Blake Sims…. Zow and Lewis I do not. 

bgw

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bear Bryant 

Bama had to take a thumping before they let bear bring in who he wanted.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

interesting, hard for me to believe you would say that, the most impressive stat about the 2017 MD, was that they never trailed in a single game all-season

It’s controversial in MD circles to say the 2019 team was better than 2017. Obviously 2017 will go down in history as being better, as they should based on what they accomplished. My eyes tell me 2019 was better. Just like the 2007 Patriots were the best team in my lifetime, but with nothing to show for it.

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

It’s controversial in MD circles to say the 2019 team was better than 2017. Obviously 2017 will go down in history as being better, as they should based on what they accomplished. My eyes tell me 2019 was better. Just like the 2007 Patriots were the best team in my lifetime, but with nothing to show for it.

Of course 2019 was better. Had a horrible 3rd quarter in the final. It is what it is. 2021 has the best defense though.

• Thanks 1