Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

35 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

STA scheduled Duncanville in 2020.

But then the world intervened.

🤡

True dat 

As Nole mentioned earlier, 10 years prior some promoter/whomever decision maker had horrific blown coverage.  
Not to diss the AR squad but c’mon.  
3 years prior 1 vs 2.  This would have been up there in the heavyweight OOS division of 2010.  

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yep, brain fart on the year on my part.  Thx for the PM, I'll get back to you.   I'd like to see what other games you have... to keep me entertained during the offseason.   Once the STA game is released (if it's signed), I'd like to check with you on past games of opponent.   Nope, won't tell you via PM who it is lol.  If/when signed, absolutely.  

let me know about 6 - 10 games or so

On 1/17/2022 at 12:02 AM, Texasfrog said:

I think he (Guandolo) was a decent Coach though.    He has a couple of decent Chaminade teams when his son was QB them.   Several players on that Chaminade team that played Tyler Lee went to the NFL.

21 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yep, brain fart on the year on my part.  Thx for the PM, I'll get back to you.   I'd like to see what other games you have... to keep me entertained during the offseason.   Once the STA game is released (if it's signed), I'd like to check with you on past games of opponent.   Nope, won't tell you via PM who it is lol.  If/when signed, absolutely.  

@golfaddict1 @Nolebull813 hey what ever happen to Kerry Williams and Jordan Futch???  neither of them made it to the NFL?

On 1/14/2022 at 1:13 PM, Texasball said:

Nobody can compete at that level except the few teams who recruit at that level.  MD is providing shuttle buses for players going in all directions. 
they are covering tuition and transportation- it’s pretty sad for HS football in California 

With all them Natty's I doubt anyone is sad.  Jealous?  Yup.  Especially a state that rhymes with shmexas. 

• Haha 3

On 1/14/2022 at 6:38 PM, THEOC89 said:

Because that is How SJB like’s to Handle OOS games…. They won’t Schedule an OOS team that can actually Beat them like SFA….

Negro is a “Ranking Protector” he will never play a team like SFA that has beaten IMG Twice because he doesn’t want to lose….

So it makes total sense that SJB would schedule a down Allen team…. Negro can thump his chest and say “We Beat TX” and it is a flashy win for the pollsters and Cal preps who don’t actually watch the games…. 🤣

Allen has 7k kids of which probably half are "move ins" for football.  

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

With all them Natty's I doubt anyone is sad.  Jealous?  Yup.  Especially a state that rhymes with shmexas. 

Why have the Texans not addressed the fact that Allen had 30 out of state football transfers averaging 6 per year and 70+ total transfers during their run? We’re upset about kids carpooling to school though 😂 30 out of state transfers for an average of 6 OOS kids coming in per year. Westlake Texas started two 4* kids from California and Florida this year. But let’s bitch a shuttle van and cry about the disadvantage TX faces. 

• Like 4

On 1/14/2022 at 6:42 PM, Texasfrog said:

St. John Bosco out recruiting up all the youth-football fields within a 100 mile radius of the school?    

IMG WEST--  Mater Dei and St. John Bosco.

Financial athletic scholarships,  Host-families,  School vans picking up players from 75 miles away,  Recruiting the Youth-Pop Warner fields for stud athlete along with poaching upper level High school talent from other schools.

Loved reading the NY Times article  "California High School Football Powerhouse feed the college game."   Really was a great read how the narcissistic Ego old man like Coach Rollison, Coach Negro and the Money bag men like "Hurricannuttlets" do business.

And Allen is the king of football "move ins'.  So there's that. I'm sure out of the thousands of kids that go there plus the "move ins"  they more than get their share. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Why have the Texans not addressed the fact that Allen had 30 out of state football transfers averaging 6 per year and 70+ total transfers during their run? We’re upset about kids carpooling to school though 😂 30 out of state transfers for an average of 6 OOS kids coming in per year. Westlake Texas started two 4* kids from California and Florida. But let’s bitch a shuttle van and cry about the disadvantage TX faces. 

Oh don't say the T word.  It offends them.  They call it "move ins". Lol

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

UIL can do better than that.  She at least has to be a 10.  And BTW, why not have ONE true state champ instead of the participation trophy and having deuce?

1. More💰💵💸

2. The “official” reason is it’s designed to keep the larger schools away from the smaller ones.

Teams like Allen, Duncanville, and North Shore; all with over 4,000 students in Division 1.

The smaller schools with closer to 2,200 in Division 2.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

1. More💰💵💸

2. The “official” reason is it’s designed to keep the larger schools away from the smaller ones.

Teams like Allen, Duncanville, and North Shore; all with over 4,000 students in Division 1.

The smaller schools with closer to 2,200 in Division 2.

Lame.  One champ.  No matter the size of the school.  If they are the best then crown they ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lame.  One champ.  No matter the size of the school.  If they are the best then crown they ass. 

I kind of like the way it’s done. The only thing I would change is maybe interchange which regions play against each other in the semis on a yearly basis.

If we did only have one champ, It would be a lot of the same matchups over and over again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

NS/DV played for the title 3 of the last 4 years sis. Same as MD/Bosco 😂🤦‍♂️

Yes, and Allen, Katy, and Cedar Hill played for titles three years in a row 2012-2014. 

They’re just on their run but I don’t expect it to last. Especially North Shore.

I don’t really have a problem with Mater Dei or Thing 2 being there.

I just believe there are fewer teams in California that can take them out as opposed to who may take down Duncanville and North Shore here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Yes, and Allen, Katy, and Cedar Hill played for titles three years in a row 2012-2014. 

They’re just on their run but I don’t expect it to last.

I just believe there are fewer teams in California that can take them out as opposed to who may take down Duncanville and North Shore here.

Servite beat bosco this year, centennial would’ve beat them too. NS and WL are the only two that could beat DV. WL the only team that could’ve beaten NS? DV abused Carroll and for much of the year they were #2 in TX. 

Safe to say there were 4 good teams in California and 3 in Tx.

CA - MD, SJB, Centennial, and little bro
TX - WL, NS, DV

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite beat bosco this year, centennial would’ve beat them too. NS and WL are the only two that could beat DV. WL the only team that could’ve beaten NS? DV abused Carroll and for much of the year they were #2 in TX. 

Safe to say there were 4 good teams in California and 3 in Tx.

CA - MD, SJB, Centennial, and little bro
TX - WL, NS, DV

That is fair.

I feel some of the other powers could take down North Shore but I can agree with them, Duncanville and Westlake.

13 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

They’re just on their run but I don’t expect it to last. Especially North Shore.

Ha, there aren't many teams in the nation that can beat MD/SJB, so of course there are not many in Cali.  Just like in tx there are none that could. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

And Allen is the king of football "move ins'.  So there's that. I'm sure out of the thousands of kids that go there plus the "move ins"  they more than get their share. 

And still gonna get their asses handed to them by Bosco.  Can't wait.

• Thanks 1