Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@Nolebull813 aren't you supposed to be the first to report this for your guy gsb

I probably broke the news before they wanted. Kind of like the SM/Nolan Catholic game where they got my post taken down. These games are no secret, especially since I live in south OC, but some want all the credit. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

They did beat Guyer, destroyed Trinity in the playoffs and went 4 rounds deep. They aren’t the Kyler Murray Allen team, but should be able to compete for sure 

Dude get real. Allen lost two games by 3 TDs…one of them at home.  

Allen will lose in the area that matters most,  at the LOS. Their young OL will get whipped. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SJB is the favorite and should win but I don’t see Allen just laying down and taking it 

Well of course they’re going to try.  Lol

but in reality Allen is more on the level of mission viejo. This won’t be a competitive game. They lost all their OL to graduation.  Allen’s DL should be their strongest unit. They have a few high end recruits. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Well of course they’re going to try.  Lol

but in reality Allen is more on the level of mission viejo. This won’t be a competitive game. They lost all their OL to graduation. 

Surprised the coach would bring in a team of SJB if the roster will be depleted. Wonder who the other OOS team Allen is playing 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Surprised the coach would bring in a team of SJB if the roster will be depleted. Wonder who the other OOS team Allen is playing 

I think he’s suppose to have a strong ‘24 class so maybe he’s wanting the kids to grow up quickly.  He had this in the works going back a few months so who knows what his thinking is. 

I think Allen and DV, since they’re wanting to play OOS games would be better suited for teams like central, DLS, Grayson, BC, etc. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I think he’s suppose to have a strong ‘24 class so maybe he’s wanting the kids to grow up quickly.  He had this in the works going back a few months so who knows what his thinking is. 

I think Allen and DV, since they’re wanting to play OOS games would be better suited for teams like central, DLS, Grayson, BC, etc. 

Yeah these stacked transfer academies are on another level. They are somewhere in between a high school team and small college. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Where is golfalice?

This seems like a national game....

Be nice RedZone. 😉

Take your meds and introduce yourself to your wife again.  

It most certainly is a national game, unlike your wave the white flag cry for help W Monroe roasting S Broward thread creation.  

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Take your meds and introduce yourself to your wife again.  

It most certainly is a national game, unlike your wave the white flag cry for help W Monroe roasting S Broward thread creation.  

There she is!

No national thread is complete without Miss national.

Carry on.

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

These are the threads that Red Flag created on a national board. This game to him should he talked about, but SJB/Allen should be mocked.

SA Holy Cross wasn’t even ranked in the top 700 just in Texas 

OOS games are suppose to be fun for everyone involved, NOT the life and death of football states, perckerhead.

That's why most people on the State Forums don't give a shit about OOS games because of what people like YOU have turned them into.

Carry on with you Glory Seeking......

• Thanks 1