Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Guandolo was the coach at Southridge when they beat Carter TX twice. 

He thought he could hang with the Texans then brought Chaminade over there just to lose to an inferior team. Then he brought Cy Bay out there to get boat raced by Katy. 

I think he got too big for his britches. He found out in 05 and then reminded in 08 that you can’t just bring some rinky dink team out to Texas and think your gonna have success!! 

I think he (Guandolo) was a decent Coach though.    He has a couple of decent Chaminade teams when his son was QB them.   Several players on that Chaminade team that played Tyler Lee went to the NFL.

56 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This post looks stupid in this thread.......are you National or just a Florida Homer?

A 1 vs 2 national game of the past, including SLC, a mentioned school in this thread CodeRed.  

Your embarrassing OOS post (one of many, but we all know which one I’m referring to) was over a week ago.  Still need a hug?  

• Haha 1

How much longer will STA dodge the Powers in Texas?

STA played the #88 team in Texas in 2010 and seems content with that win.

88 Skyline (Dallas, TX)   team preview Texas 5A Region II District 9 5A 9-3 7-0 (1st) 9-1 49.1 35.2 84-54
WINS: #626 Garland (TX) (28-10), #654 Bowie (Arlington, TX) (13-6), #1368 Dallas Jesuit (Dallas, TX) (43-24), #1444 Lake Highlands (Dallas, TX) (39-14), #1916 Richardson (TX) (16-3), #2219 Berkner [L. V.] (Richardson, TX) (27-14), #4654 White [W. T.] (Dallas, TX) (45-14), #6720 Samuell (Dallas, TX) (55-7), #10093 Sunset (Dallas, TX) (56-0), LOSSES: #9 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (31-3), #48 DeSoto (TX) (38-0), #283 Glades Central (Belle Glade, FL) (6-0)

… when the resident piñata wins a pickem challenge (thank you Dallas Jackson for the $100 gift cert) for national games inclusion, beats CalPreps algorithm from Oct 1 to end of season for 2 years (one of two predictors who did vs the rest) and creates a power rating system in 10 min and shares the thread… 

Oh and we are still waiting for his Moses 30 national ranking, or was it called the Wonder Friends activate 30.  Just another fart in a blizzard Caj post… a feeble attempt, all talk no action whiney poster who’s jealous of those who contribute meaningfully here.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

… when the resident piñata wins a pickem challenge (thank you Dallas Jackson for the $100 gift cert) for national games inclusion, beats CalPreps algorithm from Oct 1 to end of season for 2 years (one of two predictors who did vs the rest) and creates a power rating system in 10 min and shares the thread… 

Oh and we are still waiting for his Moses 30 national ranking, or was it called the Wonder Friends activate 30.  Just another fart in a blizzard Caj post… a feeble attempt, all talk no action whiney poster who’s jealous of those who contribute meaningfully here.  

No need to explain why you are a homer and not national......we get it.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

How much longer will STA dodge the Powers in Texas?

STA played the #88 team in Texas in 2010 and seems content with that win.

88 Skyline (Dallas, TX)   team preview Texas 5A Region II District 9 5A 9-3 7-0 (1st) 9-1 49.1 35.2 84-54
WINS: #626 Garland (TX) (28-10), #654 Bowie (Arlington, TX) (13-6), #1368 Dallas Jesuit (Dallas, TX) (43-24), #1444 Lake Highlands (Dallas, TX) (39-14), #1916 Richardson (TX) (16-3), #2219 Berkner [L. V.] (Richardson, TX) (27-14), #4654 White [W. T.] (Dallas, TX) (45-14), #6720 Samuell (Dallas, TX) (55-7), #10093 Sunset (Dallas, TX) (56-0), LOSSES: #9 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (31-3), #48 DeSoto (TX) (38-0), #283 Glades Central (Belle Glade, FL) (6-0)

That was the Herbstreits fuck up. Everyone knows Trinity and STA should have played. The Herbstreit had a good event in Ohio but when they branched out to Texas they totally shit the bed. They had the 2nd best Georgia team play like the 300th best Texas team. And the game was close! But that’s why there is no Herbie anymore 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was the Herbstreits fuck up. Everyone knows Trinity and STA should have played. The Herbstreit had a good event in Ohio but when they branched out to Texas they totally shit the bed. They had the 2nd best Georgia team play like the 300th best Texas team. And the game was close! But that’s why there is no Herbie anymore 

I wanna see STA play one of the Ohio Private powers... 

And SJC.  

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wanna see STA play one of the Ohio Private powers... 

And SJC.  

I wanna see Georgia play any of those teams. Funny that Florida played Dematha about 10 times, SJC about 10 times, SFA 10 times, and Georgia has played those teams a total of about 3. 

hell I just wanna see Georgia play any top teams. Milton is the only one willing to do it. They are playing some dud in the Freedom Bowl but at least they might go to Ohio and play a quality team this year 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wanna see Georgia play any of those teams. Funny that Florida played Dematha about 10 times, SJC about 10 times, SFA 10 times, and Georgia has played those teams a total of about 3. 

hell I just wanna see Georgia play any top teams. Milton is the only one willing to do it. They are playing some dud in the Freedom Bowl but at least they might go to Ohio and play a quality team this year 

And itll be a blowout... 

The Milton HC is gone and there will probably be a bunch of outward transferals.... 

12 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

No, I have the 2007 Southlake Carroll v Miami NW game (same w/ MNW v Deerfield in playoffs)

Yes I have 2008 DBP v DLS

Yep, brain fart on the year on my part.  Thx for the PM, I'll get back to you.   I'd like to see what other games you have... to keep me entertained during the offseason.   Once the STA game is released (if it's signed), I'd like to check with you on past games of opponent.   Nope, won't tell you via PM who it is lol.  If/when signed, absolutely.  

• Like 1