Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He doesn’t know what he is talking about. Just throwing shit to the wall to see what sticks. 

the  total enrollment for every football program in Texas includes all freshmen thru 12th grade regardless if it split campus like at SLC.

Who said anything about enrollment? Answer this dumbass, can Carroll Sr. HS house the Frosh and Soph kids?

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Tj Shannahan is from Florida and is a 4 star recruit.

Ethan Burke is from San Diego CA and is a 4 star recruit that signed with Texas.

They both transferred to Westlake TX in Austin after beginning high school in Florida and California. 

Coast to coast 🤣🤣🤣 Home grown!! Home grown!! Home grown!!

Bump! 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Tj Shannahan is from Florida and is a 4 star recruit.

Ethan Burke is from San Diego CA and is a 4 star recruit that signed with Texas.

They both transferred to Westlake TX in Austin after beginning high school in Florida and California. 

Coast to coast 🤣🤣🤣 Home grown!! Home grown!! Home grown!!

Difference my butt clown..    People are moving to Texas by the thousands my son.   You can bet their parents live in the Westlake school district and Westlake HS doesn't have vans going all over the Austin region bringing in elite players from 50-70 miles away.

You know... like Mater Dei does.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I found this excerpt on MDs school profile page: 

Students represent 184 zip codes from five counties in Southern CA: Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego.”

That’s a hell of a footprint! That shuttle bus is putting on the miles! 

They only shuttle athletes mainly football players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

You can bet their parents live in the Westlake school district 

Yeah, I’m sure they are LOL. Or they’re using another address to attend the best football program in their area. Don’t kid yourself junior. Westlake real estate is big money. Coincidence that those 4 stars come from multimillionaire families? Lmao get a grip. 

Hurricanes beat buddy is Mater Dei LB coach Pat Dunbar..

Pat Dunbar tells him..  "Hey bitch, we need some money for this Power-5 prospect from San Diego to transfer up here and play for us..  Get the Money..  We need a "Mater Dei athletic scholarship" for him.

Plus a van to pick him up everyday and take him home after football practice.

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Nope they never seriously considered it nor did it ever get voted on to the best of my knowledge 

the 7000 students you see was k-12th 

I love it when idiot child Steelesssnuttzz tries to sound like he knows how Texas ISD are run and how High school attendance is counted.

Hey Steelessnuttzz..   Most of your big schools in Texas (6A's) have separated campuses..

Freshman campus,  9th/10th campus,  11th/12 campus, some have 9-11 and separate 12th grade campus.

But enrollment for high schools counts all 9th-12th grade.

PS..   Great NY Times article about all the RECRUITING of ELITE athletes that Mater Dei and SJB do.

I love one of the first sentences of the article.

"SJB and Mater Dei are in a locked arms race to garner the best high school players."

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I love it when idiot child Steelesssnuttzz tries to sound like he knows how Texas ISD are run and how High school attendance is counted.

Hey Steelessnuttzz..   Most of your big schools in Texas (6A's) have separated campuses..

Freshman campus,  9th/10th campus,  11th/12 campus, some have 9-11 and separate 12th grade campus.

But enrollment for high schools counts all 9th-12th grade.

PS..   Great NY Times article about all the RECRUITING of ELITE athletes that Mater Dei and SJB do.

I love one of the first sentences of the article.

"SJB and Mater Dei are in a locked arms race to garner the best high school players."

We were told that SJB and Mater Dei would be in wars with Duncanville and Northshore by you and your brethren until they played.  Now it's unfair.  Centennial and Servite did just fine against the two this year

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

We were told that SJB and Mater Dei would be in wars with Duncanville and Northshore by you and your brethren until they played.  Now it's unfair.  Centennial and Servite did just fine against the two this year

Wars? We were told that DV/NS would easily win and that CA football is too soft in the trenches 🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Actually they did consider splitting but that's not what was being brought up

Carroll is two campuses.  Everywhere else in the country,  that's two HS

Maybe if each building housed 2,500 students.

You’re acting as if they’re as big as Allen or the Plano schools with 4 or 5,000 kids; and are in need of another high school but refuse to for athletic reasons.

Their enrollment number is on the smaller side of 6A.

In no way does having a split campus benefit them compared to any other high school around the nation.

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, this isn’t sandbagging. Allen can’t compete at that level.  

Allen is a perennial top 5 team in texas every year.  How can they not be?  With all the transfers "move ins" and the 7k enrollment.  Y'all are saying they sucked last year, yet they made it pretty darn far into the playoffs.  That alone goes to show just how good they are when last year was considered a down year for them.  Look for them to be top 3 next year in texas. 

• Like 1