Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

On 10/26/2023 at 11:56 PM, Cossacks said:

Whos whip? That dash looks very new and clean.

Hell I shouldn’t talk. My dash is cracked to shit and falling apart. But I also don’t have full-time AC via a broken out back window.. 😂

Lmao, like I said before where I work is a satellite school no parking, so most of these days I gotta drive rabbis and teachers back and fourth and I can’t have them smelling like newports and sweet and sour, had them put a $250 car detail on the company card

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Lmao, like I said before where I work is a satellite school no parking, so most of these days I gotta drive rabbis and teachers back and fourth and I can’t have them smelling like newports and sweet and sour, had them put a $250 car detail on the company card

It’s a episode of sopranos every day u can’t make this up,  I did some work at one of their houses and he hands me payment on the street and it was like 2600 but they were all in 10s 20s and few 50s,, it’s was like a softball 🥎 of cash in my hand, couldn’t even put it in my pocket, had to literally walk it down the street in my hands. 😂 

414B0BD6-8656-4E77-BC9E-7C9605FA231C.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt we got any arborists or tree guys .on here???? Figure someone from cali or Georgia knows how to fell a tree,,,Might have bitten off more then I can chew on this one

how the hell do I get this down without dying, thanks

911BA9B4-47C7-4FF7-B82B-2C61005CE871.jpeg

0EFA5F4C-4169-4282-A644-C0369F2A6FEE.jpeg

You are our forum’s MacGyver.  😊 (I admit I watched the original show and enjoyed it).  

Be careful. 

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt we got any arborists or tree guys .on here???? Figure someone from cali or Georgia knows how to fell a tree,,,Might have bitten off more then I can chew on this one

how the hell do I get this down without dying, thanks

911BA9B4-47C7-4FF7-B82B-2C61005CE871.jpeg

0EFA5F4C-4169-4282-A644-C0369F2A6FEE.jpeg

I don’t touch that shit! I had an old Sequoia in my backyard and wanted to get rid of it. Hired this whiskey tango father and son team.

Watching those clowns set up I literally did check my homeowners policy to make sure it was current. I remember I was working graveyard and went to sleep. When I woke up they were just finishing and the son had no shirt on and the dad had a big hole in his shirt. The dad pointed to the top part of my fence which like two slats were partially burned. He said things got a little hot and they accidentally started a fire said they took their shirts off to put it out, but the sons shirt pretty much burned up.

I literally pointed to the hose, which was about 10 feet away and said something to the effect of , “You dip shits are probably in the right line of work. I just don’t see NASA in your future.”😂 

• Haha 2