Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

8 hours ago, FreeBird said:

My plow truck was feeling lonely @Cossacks so I went last night and got Old Betsy a matching shitbox

IMG_1567.jpeg

IMG_1568.jpeg

IMG_1566.jpeg

1 insurance 1 regristration 1 set of license plates , 2 trucks 🤣 

2022 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 39 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic Regulation
Section 39:3-33 - Markers; requirements concerning; display of fictitious or wrong numbers, etc.; punishment

No person shall drive a motor vehicle the owner of which has not complied with the provisions of this subtitle concerning the proper registration and identification thereof, nor drive a motor vehicle which displays a fictitious number, or a number other than that designated for the motor vehicle in its registration certificate

A person convicted of displaying a fictitious number, as prohibited herein, shall be subject to a fine not exceeding $500.00 or imprisonment in the county jail for not more than 60 days.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

2022 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 39 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic Regulation
Section 39:3-33 - Markers; requirements concerning; display of fictitious or wrong numbers, etc.; punishment

No person shall drive a motor vehicle the owner of which has not complied with the provisions of this subtitle concerning the proper registration and identification thereof, nor drive a motor vehicle which displays a fictitious number, or a number other than that designated for the motor vehicle in its registration certificate

A person convicted of displaying a fictitious number, as prohibited herein, shall be subject to a fine not exceeding $500.00 or imprisonment in the county jail for not more than 60 days.

😂😂😂😂

With all due respect to Jose’s amazing voice, the overall sound and quality imo goes to Sammy’s version.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

With all due respect to Jose’s amazing voice, the overall sound and quality imo goes to Sammy’s version.  

I agree, both are good, but I like Sammy’s version a bit better.

Damn you @golfaddict1 I got stuff to do, but I’m gonna spend later today down a TV themed rabbit hole. 😂

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, FreeBird said:

My plow truck was feeling lonely @Cossacks so I went last night and got Old Betsy a matching shitbox

IMG_1566.jpeg

1 insurance 1 regristration 1 set of license plates , 2 trucks 🤣 

Can you make any money plowing or does it wind up being pocket change?

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

Can you make any money plowing or does it wind up being pocket change?

For the average snow guy , you lose money, that’s why these company’s don’t last after few years, if you got reliable equipment, and the clients , one truck can easily make $15-30,000 in a day, plowing and salting, but when u don’t have that many clients and ur just sitting in truck and only snows 1 , 2 times then ur screwed cause now u gonna store and maintain equipment till next year,