How Bout Dem CowGirls

FreeBird

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You really struggle with reading and comprehension. It's tragic.

I said if "Dak Prescott" has a great game the Cowboys will win fairly easily.

If Dak Prescott plays like he did against the Commanders then the Cowboys are going to get beat.

Can you read and comprehend that?

Who wins.  That's what they asked

Not your BS run around answer

23 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

SF has a superior defense

Depending how one looked at it the Dallas Cowboys have an elite defense also. 

..#5 in the NFL in Scoring Defense only allowing 19 points a game.

But much like college football team stats I don't put a lot of stock in that kind of stuff.

It's a one game season right now. You win you move on to play another game.

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Depending how one looked at it the Dallas Cowboys have an elite defense also. 

..#5 in the NFL in Scoring Defense only allowing 19 points a game.

But much like college football team stats I don't put a lot of stock in that kind of stuff.

It's a one game season right now. You win you move on to play another game.

Are you taking the Cowboys straight up against the Niners? If so, then why?

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m not liking the spread. SF has a superior defense get 2.5 days more rest and are playing at home. That at least a 7 point spread and should be more. I’d take that spread all day.

I think the Dallas defense is going to pressure this rookie Q.B. all day long...if we can stop their run game we have a shot at beating them. Dallas getting 4pts. sounds good to me.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I think the Dallas defense is going to pressure this rookie Q.B. all day long...if we can stop their run game we have a shot at beating them. Dallas getting 4pts. sounds good to me.

They might get pressure but the rookie has already shown he can handle it. The issue is can Prescott handle the SF Dline and the pressure they bring. Dallas doesn’t really have a run game to worry about so it’s on Dak’s shoulders to produce and he could get a bad case of interceptionitus. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

They might get pressure but the rookie has already shown he can handle it. The issue is can Prescott handle the SF Dline and the pressure they bring. Dallas doesn’t really have a run game to worry about so it’s on Dak’s shoulders to produce and he could get a bad case of interceptionitus. 

The o-line played good last night against a solid Bucs D (I love Veta)...I think he'll get some time to pass...that said we need to roll him out some and have a bootleg or two. If he runs the ball like he FINALLY did last night that could be a game changer IMO...I think it's F.G. game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

The o-line played good last night against a solid Bucs D (I love Veta)...I think he'll get some time to pass...that said we need to roll him out some and have a bootleg or two. If he runs the ball like he FINALLY did last night that could be a game changer IMO...I think it's F.G. game.

Why'd you have to bring field goals into this?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Unfortunately, I think the 49ers take this by 7. Hope I'm wrong.

Dallas won't have the luxury of playing a Tampa Bay defense again. 

Tampa Bay was a really bad team this year…. They didn’t even average 20 points a game and their offense and defense looked like they were moving in slo motion…..

Niners are a whole different animal with 2 top level running backs, the best D-Line and Linebackers in the NFL….

I think you are right though, 7 point game, 31-24 Niners assuming the Dallas kicker can make a FG….. 🤣

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Tampa Bay was a really bad team this year…. They didn’t even average 20 points a game and their offense and defense looked like they were moving in slo motion…..

Niners are a whole different animal with 2 top level running backs, the best D-Line and Linebackers in the NFL….

I think you are right though, 7 point game, 31-24 Niners assuming the Dallas kicker can make a FG….. 🤣

He might make a field goal but miss the 3 extra points so 31-21 is more likely to happen.

• Haha 1

Not being a homer because I hate that shit. Yes I am a huge Niners fan but I like the Niners 27-13!  They get pressure with their front four, they rarely need to blitz. The linebackers are great and their secondary (weak line question mark at start of season) has improved as the season has gone on.

Their offensive line has gelled better than expected. They have a staple of backs who can all do different things and again the way they are set up Purdy can be a manager he doesn’t have to be the game changer himself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Not being a homer because I hate that shit. Yes I am a huge Niners fan but I like the Niners 27-13!  They get pressure with their front four, they rarely need to blitz. The linebackers are great and their secondary (weak line question mark at start of season) has improved as the season has gone on.

Their offensive line has gelled better than expected. They have a staple of backs who can all do different things and again the way they are set up Purdy can be a manager he doesn’t have to be the game changer himself. 

Definitely Right on….. There are a couple of recent things about the Cowboys I just can’t get past….

1. Giving up 34 points to Philly’s Back up QB….

2. Losing to Jacksonville giving up 40….

3. Getting Demolished by the Redskins 2 weeks ago whose Defense is similar to SF….

I don’t see how they slow down Shanahan’s offense with CMC and eventually the Niners Defense will get to Dak….

The Cowboys will definitely be the Best team the Niners have faced since the Chiefs, although I think The Seahawks could beat the Cowboys ad the Redskins just did….

Whenever we kick the 69ers asses it's always great 5 - 3 All time against them in the Playoffs.  The Catch still sucks to Cowboy Fans.  RIP Dwight Clark.

Jerry Rice on the Boys vs.  69ers

1970s met 3 straight yrs.  Boys 3- 0 in Classics.  Thanks Roger

1990s met 3 Straight yrs in Playoffs.  Boys 2 - 1

2000s 2nd Straight mtg.  Niners 1 - 0.

Niners other victory the Catch.  This Rivalry has been intense with greeat playoff games going back 50 yrs.

10 combined Superbowls.  15 NFC Combined Championships.

Overall Dem Boys lead 19-18-1.  

Great Rivalry.  Pulling for my Boys

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1