PrepGridiron

DLS/SJC  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will De La Salle avoid another OOS loss?

• No, another black eye for California
    • Yes...finally

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Thread 1: ESPN Analyst... neutral

Thread 2: DLS vs SJC --- Cali thread

Thread 3: A SJR guy talking about periscoping games --- neutral

Thread 4: Harvey talk, no football in Tx... Texas

Thread 5: Weather in Cali for Fri. Games --- Cali thread

Thread 6: "Trinity League Podcast" --- Cali thread

Thread 7: STA backup starting in SEC - Florida thread

Thread 8: Rab being Rab -- Georgia thread

Thread 9: DBP vs Byrnes -- NJ/SC thread

Thread 10: SPP --- NJ thread

Thread 11: No Weakness vs Once-n-a-Gen --- Cali thread

Thread 12: MP vs Chaminade CA --- AZ/CA thread

So out of the 1st 12 threads.... 5 are California related and 1 is Georgia related ...

More lies from the CA crew.

Maybe it just "feels" like it's 3/4.  But thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.xD

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Maybe it just "feels" like it's 3/4.  But thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.xD

Don't let that fool you.  Its only like that right now cuz Cali is playing huge OOS games vs top teams.  If Cali scheduled like GA we would be back to the usual infested threads they post. LOL!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Don't let that fool you.  Its only like that right now cuz Cali is playing huge OOS games vs top teams.  If Cali scheduled like GA we would be back to the usual infested threads they post. LOL!!!!!!

Well next week you'll see us play #13 & #16... and #72.

19 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It's going to be flat out scorching for the next 4 days.  The weather here has been perfect the past few days.  Not sure where this is coming from.  It's odd.  I've lived here basically my whole life in NorCal and don't ever recall an actual forecast for 0VER 110.  Seen 105-108 a few times, but over...nope. The game is at 8pm on Friday so that should help a little.  The low is 71, but it'll still be 90 at game time.

I'm retired now but I sold a water slide complex to Waterworld in Concord 15 or so years ago.  I also, over the years, sold a half dozen rides to Great America in Santa Clara.  In Southern CA I sold entire water parks to Magic Mt. and Knott's along with major attractions in Palm Springs, Redlands and Chula Vista.

I note all of this along with more than 30 years of September travel to CA and have never known heat like this.  In fact I've seen MD, DLS and Poly play in September.  

For several of those games I remember wearing a sweater.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

If these Cali teams were in any other state they wouldn't be ranked as high as they are this early in the season.

#advantages

13 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I'm retired now but I sold a water slide complex to Waterworld in Concord 15 or so years ago.  I also, over the years, sold a half dozen rides to Great America in Santa Clara.  In Southern CA I sold entire water parks to Magic Mt. and Knott's along with major attractions in Palm Springs, Redlands and Chula Vista.

I note all of this along with more than 30 years of September travel to CA and have never known heat like this.  In fact I've seen MD, DLS and Poly play in September.  

For several of those games I remember wearing a sweater.

I've never seen this high. We usually have Indian Summer that make for nice September weather, but its never like this. In fact, I don't know if I have ever seen it this hot (September or not). I remember the Byrnes game being probably in the low 90s/high 80s at game time, but this is totally different. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I've never seen this high. We usually have Indian Summer that make for nice September weather, but its never like this. In fact, I don't know if I have ever seen it this hot (September or not). I remember the Byrnes game being probably in the low 90s/high 80s at game time, but this is totally different. 

We are all going to be able to watch DLS/SJC and MD/BG on television.  ESPNU and Fox Sports Pacific are broadcasting the games live.  There's also a major TX game on Fox Sports Central, Lake Travis at Converse Judson, whose broadcast starts at 9:30EST.

6 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

I hate sounding like an arrogant jerk, but if anyone really thinks De La Salle will lose this game, they are not so bright. Look at Folsom when Jake Browning was there. They got manhandled both times and it was not even close. Expect a blow out by DLS...

welcome to the board. We'll set the levees

53 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

I hate sounding like an arrogant jerk, but if anyone really thinks De La Salle will lose this game, they are not so bright. Look at Folsom when Jake Browning was there. They got manhandled both times and it was not even close. Expect a blow out by DLS...

Dear God. Is this MTNJohn?!!!  Out yourself, buddyxD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1