Clarence Thomas - Reminder to renew your passport

golfaddict1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Do you have any moral fiber in you or you only become triggered and awake when a democrat does something?  Lol

Wonder what his reaction would be if he knew that College kids in TN are fucking fed up with the Republicans... 

College kids as of 10 minutes ago have overrun the TN State house after the expulsion of 3 duely elected Democrats who dared challenge the Right on coming up with something regarding Gun Control... 

Their answer Get rid of em.... 

LOL "Murica"

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wonder what his reaction would be if he knew that College kids in TN are fucking fed up with the Republicans... 

College kids as of 10 minutes ago have overrun the TN State house after the expulsion of 3 duely elected Democrats who dared challenge the Right on coming up with something regarding Gun Control... 

LOL "Murica"

I work with a lot of young ppl in the schools and this generation coming up is different. They’re more socially tolerant and I think will do something about gun violence.  Imo america will see a significant change within the next 10 years.  

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I work with a lot of young ppl in the schools and this generation coming up is different. They’re more socially tolerant and I think will do something about gun violence.  Imo america will see a significant change within the next 10 years.  

I agree...the Republican party has lost the youth vote the last few years due to guns, environment and abortion being big topics of concern for the young....not to mention Trump turning off a lot of them due to his crazy man act...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

LOL "Murica"

Damn terrorists 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Damn terrorists 

Saw this coming from a mile away... 

Im sure you'll say this is like J6th... 

When so far the TN overruning has been peaceful not a single report of tomefoolery or fuckery... 

Vs. 

The attempted coup by the good ole boys in the Maga Contingent... 

But because false equivalence is a favorite trick of the right I know itll be said.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I agree...the Republican party has lost the youth vote the last few years due to guns, environment and abortion being big topics of concern for the young....not to mention Trump turning off a lot of them due to his crazy man act...

@Rufus69 called it though people like MTG are the face of the direction the Republicans are headed in... 

The youth that are aligning with the right are few and far between and unfortunately Extremism is taking a strong hold... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Do you have any moral fiber in you or you only become triggered and awake when a democrat does something?  Lol

So you aren’t allowed to have rich friends? He’s not allowed to be a friend to someone who donated to a political party? If you think he is being bought off then you don’t know much about the great Clarence Thomas. A true American who will go down in history as one of the best and influential Americans in recorded history. He should be on the $100 bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Rufus69 called it though people like MTG are the face of the direction the Republicans are headed in... 

The youth that are aligning with the right are few and far between and unfortunately Extremism is taking a strong hold... 

you guys on the left try and redefine things depending on who is behind the action. Democrats storm capitols, bomb courthouse and create autonomous zones? It’s just peaceful protesting. 

Republicans take guided tours by capitol police and a few dumb red necks take it overboard? Anyone who voted Republican is an insurrectionist!!!!

that’s why no one can take left wingers seriously. The hypocrisy is jaw dropping  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

you guys on the left try and redefine things depending on who is behind the action. Democrats storm capitols, bomb courthouse and create autonomous zones? It’s just peaceful protesting. 

Republicans take guided tours by capitol police and a few dumb red necks take it overboard? Anyone who voted Republican is an insurrectionist!!!!

that’s why no one can take left wingers seriously. The hypocrisy is jaw dropping  

What’s fewer than no one? Because that’s how many people take Republicans seriously today.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you aren’t allowed to have rich friends? He’s not allowed to be a friend to someone who donated to a political party? If you think he is being bought off then you don’t know much about the great Clarence Thomas. A true American who will go down in history as one of the best and influential Americans in recorded history. He should be on the $100 bill

Thomas has accepted luxury trips virtually every year from the Dallas businessman without disclosing them, documents and interviews show. A public servant who has a salary of $285,000, he has vacationed on Crow’s superyacht around the globe. 

this isn’t about having rich friends it’s the non disclosure of the gifts that raises eyebrows. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Thomas has accepted luxury trips virtually every year from the Dallas businessman without disclosing them, documents and interviews show. A public servant who has a salary of $285,000, he has vacationed on Crow’s superyacht around the globe. 

this isn’t about having rich friends it’s the non disclosure of the gifts that raises eyebrows. 

What is the gift? If they were partying on a John boat on a lake does he have to disclose that? You shouldn’t be punished because of how much money your friends have 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

LOL..how did they become "friends"??...did they go to school together as kids??....met each other in college??....or became buddies AFTER he became a S.C. judge??....he's been going on these very expensive trips for over 20 years....living the large life on rich Republicans backs...disgusting....the Senate Judical committee is going to look into this allegation....hold on...more news coming from this story...😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is the gift? If they were partying on a John boat on a lake does he have to disclose that? You shouldn’t be punished because of how much money your friends have 

I guess I have to start 1099ing my wife's friends every time they come over for a dinner party. Better make sure I don't forget the chardonnay in that report. Shit maybe I can write it off..🤓

• Haha 2