Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

18% nice.

5B556AF5-66B1-497D-8315-9C9B2A07D8CD.png

Definitely a brew to be careful with. Pretty cool little spot. Very easy to down and then boom, hello, knock knock knock remember when you drank that 4G pal? 😂

We went on and hit Big Top Brewing and I had a couple of Circus City IPAs 

IMG_20220820_221355428_HDR.thumb.jpg.a68df2cbac3476d5b0def1843a79eb14.jpg

IMG_20220820_221111095_HDR.thumb.jpg.a177d0859dd1f352be6f2461de2e02b8.jpg

Landed the tender's facebook and all so Oh Yeah! 

Went on to O' Riley's and had an Amber while shooting a few games of pool. 

Pensacola night life is fantastic. The beach is an afterthought tbh. Palafox street is where the life is. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely a brew to be careful with. Pretty cool little spot. Very easy to down and then boom, hello, knock knock knock remember when you drank that 4G pal? 😂

We went on and hit Big Top Brewing and I had a couple of Circus City IPAs 

IMG_20220820_221355428_HDR.thumb.jpg.a68df2cbac3476d5b0def1843a79eb14.jpg

IMG_20220820_221111095_HDR.thumb.jpg.a177d0859dd1f352be6f2461de2e02b8.jpg

Landed the tender's facebook and all so Oh Yeah! 

Went on to O' Riley's and had an Amber while shooting a few games of pool. 

Pensacola night life is fantastic. The beach is an afterthought tbh. Palafox street is where the life is. 

Hey dick tease, we were all hoping for a few shirtless beach Ab shots 😂😂!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Hey dick tease, we were all hoping for a few shirtless beach Ab shots 😂😂!

My friends wouldn't hold my cap so I could take my shirt off! I was pretty shitty time we were at Big Top and there was like a small rave something.going on with a couple of tig bitty girls and a DJ, but they knew holding my cap meant the shirt was coming off. Nobody wanted to deal with what happened after after🚨💔🚨💔🚨 so... 

😂

Be back down here on the 9th of Sept. Get on over here and hmu. Try to shuck the wife if you can. JK. Or am I? 😂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MA Fan said:

Heading over to watch Imhotep against Bishop Mcdevitt later.

Imhotep won 19-14. The sophomore RB from Imhotep committed to Georgia had an 82-yard touchdown run and also a fumble that was returned for a touchdown. McDevitt had some dropped passes that really hurt them. Both teams with a good shot at winning the championship in their classes in PA. 

Very good crowd for this game, part of the "Peach Bowl" event in Chambersburg with six games over two days. Seemed like lots of people sticking around for multiple games. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I enjoy that brew!

I think they have changed it a little since you got to try it. They've changed brewers a couple of times and the last one adjusted to make it a bit more balanced. A little more stonefruit flavor and a little less bitter. 

Took me a little while to get back around to it after that. It's still really solid, I just didn't like the change to begin with. May be a little too drinkable now. Hahaha. 

• Haha 1

Had my gffs in the booth with me for my show tonight. They just got back from Hawaii running a Spartan race and brought me back some gifts. 

A snapback from Maui Brewing Co. 

IMG_20220830_234541979_MF_PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.90675430c1953c26a12513c0eb9790bf.jpg

And we all partook of a Belgian Tripel from Broken Boundary Brewery. 

IMG_20220830_211658355_MF_PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.bdb8fd223d5ef265c749da6c294189fd.jpg

Legit planning a full on pub/brewery crawl trip in the future after talking with them tonight. The tripel was fantastic. Way too easy to drink. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@Bodysurf, wind blowing in a bit?  Dang that was close on two warning track sky high balls last at bat for LA. 
Their 2B has made two defensive blunders, basically the difference in the game at this point.  Kershaw looked good.  

Dodgers need to hit the weight room…only warning track power! Kershaw was wild in the first inning but then he settled down and looked great for innings 2-5.

Indeed Lux needed to charge that ground ball at second and gun the throw.  It was a lazy play. The fly ball to right is Mookies. The outfielder running in always takes it if he can get it.

40 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Indeed Lux needed to charge that ground ball at second and gun the throw.  It was a lazy play. The fly ball to right is Mookies. The outfielder running in always takes it if he can get it.

I always thought it’s the 2B ball to get it until the outfielder calls him off…  Lux really gave up early and Betts wasn’t near the ball.  Shit happens.  We see it often watching baseball enough, even at the big league level.