Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Golden road is my favorite right now. If you happen to be near a Golden Road brewery location they’re doing 6 packs for $7 right now! 

10B06071-3C5D-4E55-8260-6D36F09FD612.jpeg

I was down in Santa Ana in February for work for a few weeks and all I drank mostly was their beers and was impressed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Pretty refreshing....my liver agrees with this!

FE807177-F291-428E-B90A-3428D14FABD1.jpeg

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Golden road is my favorite right now. If you happen to be near a Golden Road brewery location they’re doing 6 packs for $7 right now! 

10B06071-3C5D-4E55-8260-6D36F09FD612.jpeg

Alright... I like fruited wheat ales as long as they aren't tart/sour. Are either of these like normal wheat ale with a little fruit flavor in the finish, or are they sour/tart?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Alright... I like fruited wheat ales as long as they aren't tart/sour. Are either of these like normal wheat ale with a little fruit flavor in the finish, or are they sour/tart?

Not sour or tart at all! Smooth with a little fruit finish. This variety pack has been my go to lately
https://www.totalwine.com/beer/specialty-styles/fruit-beer/golden-road-fruit-cart-mixer/p/222854131 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not sour or tart at all! Smooth with a little fruit finish. This variety pack has been my go to lately
https://www.totalwine.com/beer/specialty-styles/fruit-beer/golden-road-fruit-cart-mixer/p/222854131 

Exactly why I liked them. @HawgGoneIt I’m with you I’m. It a big fan of sours either. These are good with a hint of fruit that doesn’t overwhelm the beer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Exactly why I liked them. @HawgGoneIt I’m with you I’m. It a big fan of sours either. These are good with a hint of fruit that doesn’t overwhelm the beer.

Well, now I'm jealous. I want to try the watermelon for sure. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...