People are saying Clark and Kamilla Cardoso would start for men's college team. Lol

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A top 100 boys hs school team would beat South Carolina or Iowa by 50.

For example Grayson or Hoover would name their score vs South Carolina. Probably a 120-20 type game.

Same people that said Lebron is the all time best Laker?   😂 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Who are these people? Is the same crowd who said Rhonda Rousey would beat up Floyd Mayweather in a fight 😂?

In her prime, under MMA rules, she has a 50-50 chance because if she got him on the ground he’d be toast. I’ve seen women grapplers fuck up much bigger and stronger men with no grappling experience. Remember Rousey and Mayweather weighed about the same size.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

In her prime, under MMA rules, she has a 50-50 chance because if she got him on the ground he’d be toast. I’ve seen women grapplers fuck up much bigger and stronger men with no grappling experience. Remember Rousey and Mayweather weighed about the same size.

She got blasted by women. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

She got blasted by women. 

What does that have to do with my statement. The greatest MMA fighters all time have multiple losses, that doesn’t diminish their greatness. McGregor would have destroyed Mayweather under MMA rules, wouldn’t have been close. I stand by what I say. Rousey will have to take some punches going in but if he doesn’t knock her out and she gets a hold of him, he’s done.

5 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

What does that have to do with my statement. The greatest MMA fighters all time have multiple losses, that doesn’t diminish their greatness. McGregor would have destroyed Mayweather under MMA rules, wouldn’t have been close. I stand by what I say. Rousey will have to take some punches going in but if he doesn’t knock her out and she gets a hold of him, he’s done.

IF she survives his lighting fast power punches…big IF

I knew professional women are equivalent to average high school boys when I seen WNBA women barely being able to dunk unless they are unguarded under the net and I seen a high school boy catch an alley-oop from the half court line and dunk it with ease. And he wasn’t even a D1 prospect. Lol. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I knew professional women are equivalent to average high school boys when I seen WNBA women barely being able to dunk unless they are unguarded under the net and I seen a high school boy catch an alley-oop from the half court line and dunk it with ease. And he wasn’t even a D1 prospect. Lol. 

Stop being so modest….it was you dunking!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A top 100 boys hs school team would beat South Carolina or Iowa by 50.

For example Grayson or Hoover would name their score vs South Carolina. Probably a 120-20 type game.

Clark MIGHT start at Marietta and we aren’t that good. MIGHT. Physiology doesn’t lie, that’s why these dudes pretending to be women have no business playing with females. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Charles Barkley 😂 

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/1777526900484604210?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

My son met him at an airport in Zona some years back and Chuck was very friendly, shaking his hand.  #respect

I wasn't a fan of his while he was playing but I love him as an announcer.  He and Bradshaw have no filters and just say what they think.

• Like 2