CA Open De La Salle 33 St. John Bosco 56 Final

PrepGridiron

Just now, BigDrop said:

I pasted the networks they will allow above.  I am guessing if you can provide an e-mail for one of them and password you can watch the live stream.  Unfortunately I have Verizon which doesn't work.

Nah... even if you log in with one of them... TWC has a coverage area, and So far,.. my part of GA isnt part of it .. just says that pretty much "you are not in the intended coverage area for TWC Sports Net"

• Like 1

Just now, BigDrop said:

I pasted the networks they will allow above.  I am guessing if you can provide an e-mail for one of them and password you can watch the live stream.  Unfortunately I have Verizon which doesn't work.

Thanks but outside the viewing area. Call Monday at 8am if you need customer service lol

• Like 1

Just now, Nobody said:

Talk to me Sammy. Not getting it here in Pa.

Hard to describe. Qb was rolling right and decided to run.  receiver was blocking downfield and cam back and cracked back a pursuing LB cleanly.  But the the LB went down like a rag doll and the Norcal ref never saw this happen to a DLS guy so he figured something must be awry and tossed his flag.  Didn't matter SJB got a first down on next play

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Nah... even if you log in with one of them... TWC has a coverage area, and So far,.. my part of GA isnt part of it .. just says that pretty much "you are not in the intended coverage area for TWC Sports Net"

Appreciate your comment-it makes me feel a little bit better living outside of D. C.  Just frustrating since so many significant CA games this year have been carried on Fox Sports West.  I guess they have no involvement with this.