A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I had to look up  Jugdish, Sidney, Clayton.  I am not big on mindless stuff so did not understand the reference. 

But yeah, that proof reading stuff is something I should try. 

You are a real bitch that does not respond to a tuned cheek as I generally do with you. 

Guess I'll need invoke a new strategy. 

peace out, mile high.

There, you did it again ... 🤠

On 9/15/2018 at 10:36 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

As always, he conveniently left out the two losses to Nevada and IMGs dominance. To date TXs best OOS win is DLS, which is a very good one. Allen whipping East didn't hurt either. We just need to see more of this. Until then, this debate will continue to fester. 

Allen whipping East was preordained.  I would have been astounded if it turned out any other way.

East was always a pretender.  They rode that win over DLS to an undeserved reputation and got exposed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

With Archer losing badly to a disappointing Grayson team, the ramifications ripple far and wide.  This further degrades the entire state, and will suck Rome and Colquitt down as well.  Sad

Will CA get the same treatment if something similar happens? 

Or am I better off wishing in one hand and pissing in the other? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont delete it.

I like knowing the most popular thread in forum history is about GA and its haters.

Same here. I swear, I was looking through for it one time when it had been forgotten for a couple of weeks. I figured to lock it so it couldn't get bumped again. 

As I was looking, I got to thinking... WTF are you doing? Why would you lock it? Every famous thing has haters. In this case, Georgia. It's complete proof of how famous and in other's heads the state's hsfb is. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Same here. I swear, I was looking through for it one time when it had been forgotten for a couple of weeks. I figured to lock it so it couldn't get bumped again. 

As I was looking, I got to thinking... WTF are you doing? Why would you lock it? Every famous thing has haters. In this case, Georgia. It's complete proof of how famous and in other's heads the state's hsfb is. 

What if MHS ups the ante and throws in one of these bad boys in addition to the pizza.

Image result for georgia beer

Will you lock it then?

• 2 weeks later...