A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

• 4 weeks later...

This thread has earned it's way back to the spotlight....

What a year for GA.... same old same old.. 

Lot's of talk, nothing on the field to back it up. Big rankings, constant revisions....

How do we sum up this years black eye on the "big mouth" state? 

We vow to never forget.

All we need to know is that a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

Not only that but they beat them more easily than the "new" (lol) best team in GA did.... And this was a very mediocre NJ team by NJ standards. 

The real take away is, how on earth does GA gain such exceptional ranking with such... pedestrian teams? 

@CCBlackhatter @ron169 @Blueliner @Fred @ECHS05 @HawgGoneIt @ATLien12x

Now I know I missed a few of you, don't feel slighted, fell free to join in! 

-----------------------------------------------

That satisfaction you feel, like the Grinch That Stole Christmas. 😂

Happy Holidays all!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

This thread has earned it's way back to the spotlight....

What a year for GA.... same old same old.. 

Lot's of talk, nothing on the field to back it up. Big rankings, constant revisions....

How do we sum up this years black eye on the "big mouth" state? 

We vow to never forget.

All we need to know is that a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

Not only that but they beat them more easily than the "new" (lol) best team in GA did.... And this was a very mediocre NJ team by NJ standards. 

The real take away is, how on earth does GA gain such exceptional ranking with such... pedestrian teams? 

@CCBlackhatter @ron169 @Blueliner @Fred @ECHS05 @HawgGoneIt @ATLien12x

Now I know I missed a few of you, don't feel slighted, fell free to join in! 

-----------------------------------------------

That satisfaction you feel, like the Grinch That Stole Christmas. 😂

Happy Holidays all!

The second best team in New Jersey beat the 11th best team in Georgia.... so what’s the big deal?

20 minutes ago, ron169 said:

The second best team in New Jersey beat the 11th best team in Georgia.... so what’s the big deal?

a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

It all stems back to DJ propping th up.  Slowly but surely each subsequent year the plaster has been steadily falling off the facade 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

11th ranked team in Ga.... 3 loss team... quarter final losers. Hell, twice as many region 1 teams beat Grayson than New Jersey did. Region 1 and jersey both batting a 1.000 against them. Brag when ya beat our  state champion.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It all stems back to DJ propping th up.  Slowly but surely each subsequent year the plaster has been steadily falling off the facade 

Exactly... He created a brood of malcontents. Folks who believe such strange preposterous things. like Colquit could play with MD, Centennial or SJB... Christ, even DLS would slap them around. 

Meantime, they showed they could not compete with a very mediocre NJ team on a down year.

Did I tell you the story? . 

Just now, noonereal said:

Exactly... He created a brood of malcontents. Folks who believe such strange preposterous things. like Colquit could play with MD, Centennial or SJB... Christ, even DLS would slap them around. 

Meantime, they showed they could not compete with a very mediocre NJ team on a down year.

So the second best team in Jersey was having a down year and lost to the jersey state champ by only 14? Oh and also beat the jersey state champ earlier in the season? Jesus jersey sucks when ya 2nd best team only beats our 11th best by such a small margin. 

Just now, ron169 said:

11th ranked team in Ga.... 3 loss team... quarter final losers. Hell, twice as many region 1 teams beat Grayson than New Jersey did. Region 1 and jersey both batting a 1.000 against them. Brag when ya beat out state champion.

If Grayson sucked so bad, why did Colquitt struggle so bad with them? 

BTW, I agree Grayson is not a big time team contrary to previous GA assertions. But for Colquitt to struggle so with them, well that is very telling. And it tells a story you are trying to suppress. That Colquitt is not a top 25 team. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

And SJR your state champion showed they aren’t as good as Milton, Georgia obviously. I mean SJR got whooped by AHP, they got teabagged by Cardinal Gibbons twice and Milton beat them by for touchdowns. Clearly they would’ve beat the shit out of SJR at MetLife last night right? That’s what you’re doing right? Assuming Colquitt couldn’t beat a team because one team beat another team. 

That mediocre down Jersey squad ran through your state. Beat Don Bosco, SJR, DePaul and PC. Hell, kicked most of their ass. That was at best the No. 2 team in Jersey, w/ an outside argument made for top team in NJ without rubber match to prove otherwise. They won on the road at champion SJR 

Silly. Your content used to be better NOR

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

If Grayson sucked so bad, why did Colquitt struggle so bad with them? 

BTW, I agree Grayson is not a big time team contrary to previous GA assertions. But for Colquitt to struggle so with them, well that is very telling. And it tells a story you are trying to suppress. That Colquitt is not a top 25 team. 

If you think Colquitt struggled against Grayson you obviously didn’t watch the game. Grayson scored two touchdowns in the game... describe them for us all to show how Colquitt struggled... I’ll wait

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ron169 said:

So the second best team in Jersey was having a down year and lost to the jersey state champ by only 14? Oh and also beat the jersey state champ earlier in the season? Jesus jersey sucks when ya 2nd best team only beats our 11th best by such a small margin. 

Chucky, I have posted ad nauseam how down Nj is this year. Go to Cal for verification. NJ's top teams have never been so, deservedly, low rated.

You guys are also down last year and this year but not one, not one of you has every admitted it. 

Colquitt top 10 is an absolute joke.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ron169 said:

If you think Colquitt struggled against Grayson you obviously didn’t watch the game. Grayson scored two touchdowns in the game... describe them for us all to show how Colquitt struggled... I’ll wait

BC ended the game in teh 3rd, Colquitt ended the game in the 4th.

Top 10 teams don't take 3 1/2 Q to win a game against a non top 100 team. 

No matter how you cut it, Colquitt proved right their and then that they are no top 25 team. 

• Like 1