Some California news

Ararar

24 minutes ago, Antt said:

No one knows why he pulled out but the head coach its parents had flights booked but I know there's 3 big time transfers coming this week ott already here wr and DB getting in this also but idk what's that's all about we was all prepared to go kenny said F it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Did Kenny’s PO say he couldn’t cross the state line?

BB6461A8-96F3-4710-8862-8E7E36A5154E.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Did Kenny’s PO say he couldn’t cross the state line?

BB6461A8-96F3-4710-8862-8E7E36A5154E.gif

Guess so that's the under boss and just a heads up we back to stealing your players lol just giving the heads up I  know we will hear it the next few weeks when everything comes out 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Antt said:

Guess so that's the under boss and just a heads up we back to stealing your players lol just giving the heads up I  know we will hear it the next few weeks when everything comes out 

Going by last year score you need to take 42 players and leave MD with 0

• Haha 1

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

Going by last year score you need to take 42 players and leave MD with 0

Yeah that's how we got to the top so F it hold backs and California players and Hawaii players and whatever it takes but yeah I said it all the time that was the worst team in ten years should have lost by 80 

2 minutes ago, Antt said:

Yeah that's how we got to the top so F it hold backs and California players and Hawaii players and whatever it takes but yeah I said it all the time that was the worst team in ten years should have lost by 80 

Crazy part was Kenny called so many QB draws...he wanted to get the poor kid hurt week 1

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Crazy part was Kenny called so many QB draws...he wanted to get the poor kid hurt week 1

Not kenny the shitty NEW OC but last year is over focused on getting this team ready to go and ready for servite should be good 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Antt said:

No one knows why he pulled out but the head coach its parents had flights booked but I know there's 3 big time transfers coming this week ott already here wr and DB getting in this also but idk what's that's all about we was all prepared to go kenny said F it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Is the RB from Norco one of your incoming transfers?

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaydn-Ott-46079570/

Need to supplant the term "transfers" with free agent, draft pick or waiver wire pick ups to clarify the movements...

8th grader would be a draft pick for obvious reasons, free agent would be any grade thereafter and waiver wire would be the usual suspects leaving MD, SJB, etc.,.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 2
  • Haha 4