Some California news

Ararar

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They should’ve played Sierra Canyon like SJB did. 

Well we would have had Cen10 that same week if Riverside Country was in a different colored COVID zone at the time. Trust me we want to play the best but it’s not easy finding teams willing to play us. And please don’t mention that clown Biff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They should’ve played Sierra Canyon like SJB did. 

MD tried to get all the top So Cal teams to play a scrimmage or the one preseason game that had the open dates and didn't get any takers.. what are you to do?? Also what I find interesting, is the fact Bosco seems to get these DLS, Sierra Canyon etc top rated teams to play them, before MD?? Is there something I'm missing? How is it MD has a hard time, but Bosco doesn't as much?? 

33 minutes ago, covercorner said:

MD tried to get all the top So Cal teams to play a scrimmage or the one preseason game that had the open dates and didn't get any takers.. what are you to do?? Also what I find interesting, is the fact Bosco seems to get these DLS, Sierra Canyon etc top rated teams to play them, before MD?? Is there something I'm missing? How is it MD has a hard time, but Bosco doesn't as much?? 

You hit the nail on the head. Regarding scrimmages and a pre-league game there were multiple teams that were looking for games and we expressed interest to play them, but they wanted no part of it. Not even a scrimmage! 
I agree that for whatever reason Bosco has an easier time finding teams willing to play them. 

2 hours ago, covercorner said:

SJB pursues teams much more frequently and aggressively. 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJB pursues teams much more frequently and aggressively. 

They sure don't when it comes to some OOS games. Their 2018 SJB team was one of the best I've seen in decades, I remember Mater Dei beating IMG 28-24 and then a couple of weeks later here comes SJB destroying MD 41-18 at their place. They played a Hawaii team and a Utah team. 

3 football players participating in the 4x100 

2nd fastest time in the state. Not bad for their first race together. 2 return this fall. 

Nick Saban is coming hard after Domani Jackson right now. Just got Domani to agree to take an official visit to Alabama in June. Would be nice if he stuck with the Trojans but after talking with his pops it was clear that development is their top priority. As it should be when it comes to a talent like that. Nobody develops better than Saban. The CFB 🐐 loves Mater Dei. CJ Williams will also visit Alabama this summer. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

They will also be playing Cathedral Catholic, Long Beach Poly and Jserra. A great schedule! 

I know Cathedral Catholic gets flack on here for Folsom but they are a damn good team most years. Always well coached and plays hard. DLS was lucky they didn’t play them this year. They were impressive. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

I know Cathedral Catholic gets flack on here for Folsom but they are a damn good team most years. Always well coached and plays hard. DLS was lucky they didn’t play them this year. They were impressive. 

Cathedral Catholic is a quality OOD game on most teams schedule.  But not for a State Championship.  LOL