Some California news

Ararar

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I guess we couldn’t wait any longer to release something. Admittedly it’s not a good look to go on record with a schedule with 2 games still unknown.

Season is 6 weeks away have to release something but yeah not a great look…may end up with 9 don’t see 10 happening 

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Season is 6 weeks away have to release something but yeah not a great look…may end up with 9 don’t see 10 happening 

We’ll for sure get a game on 9/11. Take the bye on 9/17 and begin bosco prep. Sjb will have two weeks off prior to the MD game. St Louis didn’t want the smoke. Nothing we can do about that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Agreed. We are desperate for a game either Sept 3rd or 17th. It wouldn’t be the end of the world if we have 9 games, provided whoever we play in the Trinity showcase is very good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We’ll for sure get a game on 9/11. Take the bye on 9/17 and begin bosco prep. Sjb will have two weeks off prior to the MD game. St Louis didn’t want the smoke. Nothing we can do about that. 

I have Grayson available on 9/4 in the Freedom Bowl, but there isn't enough $$ there. Plus, that's the weekend after the DV trip. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I have Grayson available on 9/4 in the Freedom Bowl, but there isn't enough $$ there. Plus, that's the weekend after the DV trip. 

You’ve said before Grayson has no interest in playing us or any other power private. It is what it is. As long as we get somebody for the TL showcase we’re in business. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm friends with the AD at Charlotte Vance HS (changed to Julius Chambers HS starting this year) and he said there was some money available from MD to play at MD, but it wasn't enough.  Yes, they would get crushed, but they did finish #27 in HSFA this past season.  Stingy D and a tough, young RB.

Just now, MD87 said:

Hardly.  Half our best games against ranked teams will be in the playoffs anyway, so one less reg season game is meaningless.

He’s not smart. Desperately trying to fit in on here while pimping two dog shit teams and institutions. Cries about the playoffs being too difficult. 100% bitch made. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1