Some California news

Ararar

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Raleek brown will sign with USC. They’re killing it in his recruitment. 

Hopefully for his sake and the sake of us fans, USC will have a new coach by the time he gets there.... And an O-Line that could run block would be nice as well.... 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD shut down bosco without cam sidney. Wild. 

Check out the size of incoming freshman Peter Langi. 6’4 325. Going to probably replace caldwell on the interior. 

4758FFDF-2E15-43EB-860A-5DF37E9EE414.jpeg

LOL. This is why I don't see anyone from Cali (or anywhere in the country) beating MD or SJB any time soon. The linemen look like a college team. You don't even need the best QB or skill players with protection like that. That line could make any QB look D1. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

LOL. This is why I don't see anyone from Cali (or anywhere in the country) beating MD or SJB any time soon. The linemen look like a college team. You don't even need the best QB or skill players with protection like that. That line could make any QB look D1. 

Let’s hope 🤞 Keep the natty’s in California. Folsom looks like they’re going to be pretty solid this year. Read that you guys have a few studs this year including the top TE in the state. DLS on the schedule? 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Check out the size of incoming freshman Peter Langi. 6’4 325. Going to probably replace caldwell on the interior. 

MD Bound? Really.. I thought he was Servite bound.. but I know how things change. 

44 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m thinking they move Tolo to center to replace Miki-Han since he has the most experience for calling the line. Based on his skill set I see him as a center also. I would assume Brandon Baker will be starting along with Carter who started this season and will be the left tackle for the next 3 seasons. If this Freshman starts that is a young but very good OL. And insanely massive!

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m thinking they move Tolo to center to replace Miki-Han since he has the most experience for calling the line. Based on his skill set I see him as a center also. I would assume Brandon Baker will be starting along with Carter who started this season and will be the left tackle for the next 3 seasons. If this Freshman starts that is a young but very good OL. And insanely massive!

Could play out that way for sure. Baker/Laphan and Carter at the tackles for sure. We could see mo tapusoa move to guard/center depending on what they do with Tolo. He’s got a ton of experience. 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Forgot about Lipe. Hahaha this unit is just ridiculous. 

I can remember when MD had NO depth on the OL.. I'm curious to see Moala, he's grown to 6-7 330, when he came in he was 6-4 290.. but Center is key ... I figure too, Tolo will move there or Mo Tapusoa.. Mo is NOT an left tackle and he struggled before giving way to Carter..  Carter came in for him, the OL gelled much better. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, covercorner said:

I can remember when MD had NO depth on the OL.. I'm curious to see Moala, he's grown to 6-7 330, when he came in he was 6-4 290.. but Center is key ... I figure too, Tolo will move there or Mo Tapusoa.. Mo is NOT an left tackle and he struggled before giving way to Carter..  Carter came in for him, the OL gelled much better. 

Not to be harsh, I was very unimpressed with Tapusoa at left tackle. It makes total sense to move Tolo to center.