Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, The Poop Monster said:

embarrassment of a schedule. two nor cal beatdowns accomplish what exactly? how about bosco step up for once and grow enough balls to play someone good. maybe if they tried doing that they could at least halfway compete with mater dei when it counts.

You do realize that SJB beat MD for the Section Title the prior year and Beat MD 28-0 for the league title this year….

That would be evidence that SJB can beat MD when it counts…. 🤣

21 minutes ago, The Poop Monster said:

if that was true you wouldn't have felt the need to respond to it bro.

Normally that would be the case, but your “Special”, so I felt the need to point out the deficiencies in you evaluation of the topic. I surely don’t want any ADA violation going against this board. We try to be kind to the mentally deficient around here, just ask Redbone.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Normally that would be the case, but your “Special”, so I felt the need to point out the deficiencies in you evaluation of the topic. I surely don’t want any ADA violation going against this board. We try to be kind to the mentally deficient around here, just ask Redbone.

*you’re. Basic English bro.  

1 minute ago, The Poop Monster said:

*you’re. Basic English bro.  

You know someone is grasping for straws when they attack grammar, that’s some serious weak shit. You really need to go back to trolling school, 2nd grade burns doent flie hear 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Poop Monster said:

mater dei chose to take the easy win and get out of the game healthy and prepared for their upcoming schedule.

You got it bro 

Have wonderful day wish you Nothing but blessings 

9 hours ago, The Poop Monster said:

was better, is better, will always be better. exactly. so keep mater dei's name out of your mouth until you beat a real team.

You got it bro 

Another win for you 

Blessings 

I couldn't know for sure obviously, but I am pretty skeptical as to the quality of the hire. Administrators and business-types often go for a candidate that looks best "on paper", as Lara does, without knowing how to find true coaching talent that vibes with the nature of the program. That's why many major programs with huge budgets still end up failing with their hires.

Lara will probably help them get some kids out of Bosco's back yard (which used to be the backyard of Poly, Carson, Banning etc). But, they may lose some kids from southern and central OC that were sort of the glue to the program as they may opt for other schools.

12 hours ago, badrouter said:

Lara will probably help them get some kids out of Bosco's back yard (which used to be the backyard of Poly, Carson, Banning etc). But, they may lose some kids from southern and central OC that were sort of the glue to the program as they may opt for other schools.

The key is, and has been for some time now, the talent pipeline from the Inland Empire. The man shown above is most important for that. But it would be great if Lara enables us to tap more into the South Bay/ Long Beach talent.

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

The key is, and has been for some time now, the talent pipeline from the Inland Empire. The man shown above is most important for that. But it would be great if Lara enables us to tap more into the South Bay/ Long Beach talent.

yeah, that's the part I keep forgetting haha. We now have the top programs "attracting" talent from well outside the immediate area of the school.  It's wild. It's also not really high school football any more.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Glad we know MD wouldn't be much without its talent from the IE 😂

• Haha 2

The difference is sheer numbers of kids that live in the IE on MD roster vs cen10 transfers. They are no where near the same. One of your main suppliers WCA academy finest already said he's sent over 50+ kids there. I can guarantee you cen10 doesn't have 50+ transfers 😂

8 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’d be corona high or Santiago if you only played kids that lived in your enrollment district. Public school!!

IMG_0467.jpeg

The difference between Cen10 and Private schools is way more than just about transfers.  Coaching, facilities, depth at position etc. are all big factors.  
As for Longstreet who you've now referenced many times, his impact will ultimately be  par for the course. After this season he'll very likely end up with 6 losses in 2 campaigns, two playoff wins, no victories over SJB or MD.  Cen10 could do that with a lot of QB's.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

The difference is sheer numbers of kids that live in the IE on MD roster vs cen10 transfers. They are no where near the same. One of your main suppliers WCA academy finest already said he's sent over 50+ kids there. I can guarantee you cen10 doesn't have 50+ transfers 😂

The IE is a huge, you’re probably going to lose it when you realize all the trinity league schools are filled with kids from the IE. Should be no problem considering Cen10 has had plenty of studs from out of county go and play there, including kids from MD. Mater Dei is a private school and kids from anywhere can attend. Centennial is a public school with a specific enrollment zone within the city. Centennial is a powerhouse while the other schools in corona suck. Real head scratcher. John Barnes did the same at Los Al, Bob johnson at MV. Centennial is not your regular local high school program no matter how bad you want it to be. When Centennial plays by the same rules as the other schools in Corona - Norco USD I will shut up. Until then, keep the kids coming in from all over. We need more great teams in So Cal, just stop the “public school” cry. 😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

The difference between Cen10 and Private schools is way more than just about transfers.  Coaching, facilities, depth at position etc. are all big factors.  
As for Longstreet who you've now referenced many times, his impact will ultimately be  par for the course. After this season he'll very likely end up with 6 losses in 2 campaigns, two playoff wins, no victories over SJB or MD.  Cen10 could do that with a lot of QB's.

I believe it was you that said you guys are apart of the yacht club, but have the smallest yacht. 😂 Not as stacked as the 2 but better than everyone else. 

48 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The IE is a huge, you’re probably going to lose it when you realize all the trinity league schools are filled with kids from the IE. Should be no problem considering Cen10 has had plenty of studs from out of county go and play there, including kids from MD. Mater Dei is a private school and kids from anywhere can attend. Centennial is a public schools with a specific enrollment zone within the city. Centennial is a powerhouse while the other schools in corona suck. Real head scratcher. John Barnes did the same at Los Al, Bob johnson at MV. Centennial is not your regular local high school program no matter how bad you want it to be. When Centennial plays by the same rules as the other schools in Corona - Norco USD I will shut up. Until then, keep the kids coming in from all over. We need more great teams in So Cal, just stop the “public school” cry. 😂

Yeah it seems strange to me when someone who does the same things as you try’s to justify it by saying you do it more 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

When McManus was fired, WCA was tweeting that current players from MD could end up at Centennial. Which is bullshit, but I digress.

My point is, it must be because all these kids just so happen to live in Centennial’s boundaries.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 12:42 AM, HurricaneNick said:

You’d be corona high or Santiago if you only played kids that lived in your enrollment district. Public school!!

IMG_0467.jpeg

Is it true toki left for orange Lutheran