Some California news

Ararar

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

So let me Get This Straight…. Cen10 has 1 loss by 5 points to MD…. SJB lost by 3 TDs to MD and 2 TD’s to Servite…..

How the Heck is SJB a 2 loss Team Blown out Twice, ranked ahead of Cen10?….I guess no matter what you just have to put 3 TL teams in the Top 3….

And Nor Cal’s Top Ranked Team Serra just lost by 23 points 4 weeks ago to another Nor Cal Team…. 

Do the People at Cal Hi Sports even watch HSFB?…. 🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Possible solution:

DLS joins the WCAL and the CCS. Forming the strongest league and section in NorCal. The SFS, OS, NS and NCS can continue playing their minor bowls. The CCS and SJS figure a system to send their best to the CIF Open bowl. 

This has been spoken about a lot.  It would seem like a perfect idea and solution.  Who knows what the future holds, but no doubt DLS should be in the WCAL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

So let me Get This Straight…. Cen10 has 1 loss by 5 points to MD…. SJB lost by 3 TDs to MD and 2 TD’s to Servite…..

How the Heck is SJB a 2 loss Team Blown out Twice, ranked ahead of Cen10?….I guess no matter what you just have to put 3 TL teams in the Top 3….

And Nor Cal’s Top Ranked Team Serra just lost by 23 points 4 weeks ago to another Nor Cal Team…. 

Mark Tennis is getting along in years.  Might be time to pass the baton on to his son.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

By looking at these rankings the answer.  They don't watch football. 

• Haha 1

Cen10 should be #2 in the state. Probably in the country. They’d embarrass Westlake TX. 

• Like 3

It’s an absolute joke that Centennial is not ranked #2.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This has been spoken about a lot.  It would seem like a perfect idea and solution.  Who knows what the future holds, but no doubt DLS should be in the WCAL.

The Problem has Been that The WCAL requires DLS to Bring all sports they won’t do Just Football….

Travel Logistics are the issue, it can take an hour and a Half to get to some of those Schools on Weekdays  with Traffic so it’s just not worth it fo DLS or The WCAL with All the other sports…

DLS would certainly Join for Football though, since it is only 1 game a week and it would be the Best League in Nor Cal….

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Don’t see SC beating Saban here. Saban’s pitch is too strong. A lot can change in two weeks though! Randy says the Trojans still have a solid shot.

Edit: Randy is the father of Domani. He is also a member of the MD quarterback  club. 

0F58EC30-603B-44F9-96B0-35A7C7BBB4F0.jpeg

Now that the Great Elias Ricks is in the transfer portal, any chance he lands at SC now?  

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

It’s an absolute joke that Centennial is not ranked #2.

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Cen10 should be #2 in the state. Probably in the country. They’d embarrass Westlake TX. 

Seriously guys, think of what you’re saying.  SJB had 4 wins as good or better than Cen10’s best win (MV).  They lost to #1 and a top 10 nationally ranked team.  
Cen10 had a very good year and managed to play MD pretty well in a playoff game, but to say they would beat SJB or even Servite is pure speculation.  

A top 4 ranking in CA for a public school is pretty good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Seriously guys, think of what you’re saying.  SJB had 4 wins as good or better than Cen10’s best win (MV).  They lost to #1 and a top 10 nationally ranked team.  
Cen10 had a very good year and managed to play MD pretty well in a playoff game, but to say they would beat SJB or even Servite is pure speculation.  

Speculation yes. However,  its also Speculation that they would lose to Servite or St John Bosco. We are the gurus of high school football and we place Cent10 at #2 in the state. 

3 minutes ago, old_e said:

Speculation yes. However,  its also Speculation that they would lose to Servite or St John Bosco. We are the gurus of high school football and we place Cent10 at #2 in the state. 

SJB wins over East St Louis, Miami Central, Servite, and Oscar Smith are not speculative.  A real ”guru” would know that.  If Cen10 had to play SJB, they would have to cover some good receivers and a capable tight end which they almost never see.  That would open up the run game for SJB who has some very fast running backs.  
They match up better against Servite but that would still be a toss up. If it came down to field goals, well we all know how that goes.  Field goals aren’t in the Cen10 playbook.  
Again Cen10 is a very good team but they don’t have the depth in the trenches to outlast the big physical parochials.

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

I guess some people watch one game and they think they know all about those teams and everyone else they've played.

🙄