Some California news

Ararar

On 8/4/2022 at 12:20 AM, HurricaneNick said:

@MD87 @Bodysurf Tanner Williams is out for the opener with an injury. Could be/may very well be the entire year. Took Colorado signee Eoghan Kerry’s spot last year. The depth at that position is the only bright spot of this injury. 

Man, that REALLY sucks.  Kid’s a beast, cut from the same cloth as a long line of badass MD LBs, a la Nate, Sepulona, Dubar, Genova, Dean et al.  

2 hours ago, Antt said:

Praying for the kid but definitely know his backup isn't a bum 

Next man up.
LB is arguably the deepest position. Watch out for sophomore Nasir Wyatt and freshman Shaun Scott. Also have Remere Davis and others to go along with Levi. 
It sucks losing Williams but we will be fine. 

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You sit on twitter and type in Mater Dei every single day and hit refresh over and over again. Living rent free in your head is an understatement. Sorry you’ve never gotten laid but you shouldn’t be so unhappy with your life Lol. Your obsession is unhealthy but it’s the only thing that makes you feel like your life is meaningful. Los Al and Mater Dei don’t pay your bills son. 

• Haha 2

On 8/7/2022 at 8:05 AM, Ga96 said:

I don't see Los Al making it past the second round, but would be nice if they could be a big surprise this upcoming season, but i doubt it though, as for CC, probably they will make the semi-finals again and lose.

as for comparison with past teams, the 2015 CC team, there will always be a "what if" speculation for them, if Matt Logan had believed in kicking field goals, same thing in regards to last years playoff game with MD, which was MD's toughest opponent all season.

So really, most MD fans consider the 2019 MD team as being even better than the 2017 MD team, even though the 2017 team never trailed in a single game all season long?

Also, JT Daniels college fb career has definetley crashed, collapsed in college, with all of the transferring he has done, will this affect his NFL chances?

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Acl out for the year. Sucks. Kid was going to earn some more scholarships this season. 

Yeah definitely was a problem on the edge but will be back for his senior year but definitely a great football player and I thought this was his year 

19 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Acl out for the year. Sucks. Kid was going to earn some more scholarships this season. 

Without a doubt.  No question we have young talent, but what they don’t have is T’s experience; especially playing next to The Freak last season.  Even more pressure on Su’a now. 

No shortage of studs that can raise hell off the edge at MD. Su will get the job done. 

Just finished watching film of the MD vs Centennial game smh what a game but RALEEK BROWN smh but Bailey and Williams on the edge pressure every play but have to stay ahead of the sticks vs you guy's and definitely going to the line with 3 plays (check with me) because the pressure is coming and Su coming through A or B gab but oline been practicing on cutting worst case and have to give micah or Mell 3-4 seconds and I love that new OC is adding a few of his stuff but sticking to the bread and butter and Harris is good from what I seen at practice and another kid taller black kid 

1 hour ago, Antt said:

Just finished watching film of the MD vs Centennial game smh what a game but RALEEK BROWN smh but Bailey and Williams on the edge pressure every play but have to stay ahead of the sticks vs you guy's and definitely going to the line with 3 plays (check with me) because the pressure is coming and Su coming through A or B gab but oline been practicing on cutting worst case and have to give micah or Mell 3-4 seconds and I love that new OC is adding a few of his stuff but sticking to the bread and butter and Harris is good from what I seen at practice and another kid taller black kid 

Bailey is 100% starting at Stanford and Raleek should see significant minutes at USC this fall. Zach and Raleek at SC will be insane. 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bailey is 100% starting at Stanford and Raleek should see significant minutes at USC this fall. Zach and Raleek at SC will be insane. 

Yeah usc needs to get it right because raleek and branch are cut from the same tree and world class athletes and f Bailey starting he will be playing on Sunday and I couldn't believe how good he is and we won't have alot of film for each other except scrimmage because east runs wing T and Corner canyon runs a single high no team in the country can beat us running a single high and e blitz every play Zach Wilson little brother will be on the run all night 

31 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

@HurricaneNick the roster is posted. There is no kicker or punter listed🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
And where the hell is Dre Carter? Is he not on the team or do they just decide to not list their top OL player.

Deandre is on the team and playing for MD in the scrimmage now. There are punters and kickers on the roster too Lol. Must’ve been a mistake.

• Like 1

Deandre is on the team and playing for MD in the scrimmage now. There are punters and kickers on the roster too Lol. Must’ve been a mistake.

Who's the 2 little fast backs and OLB are fast light in the A&$ but overall you guy's looked good and centennial if this was great effort they are overrated smh but qb on centennial is solid 

2 hours ago, Antt said:

Who's the 2 little fast backs and OLB are fast light in the A&$ but overall you guy's looked good and centennial if this was great effort they are overrated smh but qb on centennial is solid 

If you went by scrimmages and 7v7 , nobody would ever hear of Centennial lol.  But, they lost most of the critical components of the  D from last year and don’t expect them to pass well.  They are a running team after all.   Plus, the last time they scrimmaged MV, they looked pretty bad but when it came playoff time well…..

The big question is, who does Mater Dei abuse more this year. Cen10 or BG?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Antt said:

Nate Frazier & Ajon. It was confusing because MD had on the jerseys with random #’s. OLB was probably Ramere Davis.