Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

D1BCED33-B117-46B3-B33C-C0C29323CC9C.jpeg

They have no clue. Or maybe they do and that's why they act so fucking retardedly desperate. But the good news is that it's only the never-Trumpers that continue to hate the Prez. Come November, those hateful, goofy-ass, misfits will see that they pissed off a lot more of America than just the red army. It's going to be a bloodbath for Trump and in the Senate for the 'Pubs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

They have no clue. Or maybe they do and that's why they act so fucking desperate. But the good news is that it's only the never-Trumpers that continue to hate the Prez. Come November, those hateful, goofy-ass, misfits will see that they pissed off a lot more of America than just the red army. It's going to be a bloodbath for Trump and in the Senate for the 'Pubs.

Here's @Blueliner making other such claims with just as much false certitude.

On 8/17/2017 at 4:07 PM, Blueliner said:

2.  Trump will NEVER be impeached.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:38 PM, Blueliner said:

The dems are getting absolutely pummeled at every turn. Conservatives realize the proverbial foot is on the throat. We’ll be out in force as well....especially after this shit show by the lowlife dem senators.

On 10/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, Blueliner said:

It’s that simple dude. I honestly think a guy like yourself would be absolutely disgusted by what’s happening FROM THE LEFT. I don’t know you personally, but I don’t honestly see you supporting his shit We know that the country is tired of it. It’s gonna show in 32 days. 

On 10/19/2018 at 8:08 AM, Blueliner said:

Trump will never let us be vulnerable.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

So the Russians voted R in swing states? 

The funny thing is social media and mainstream media in general that have activists disguised as journalists are guilty of voter interference. 

When social media creates algorithms to make anything Trump/Republican look bad, and suppress bad attention from dems, that is election interference. 

When you have activists write lies and misinformation to fit a left wing narrative, that’s election interference

Some Russian ads saying Hillary bites the big one is not interference. 

When the Joe Biden sexual assault accusations mysteriously disappear and the Kavanaugh hearings were more dramatic than the OJ Simpson trial, that’s election interference 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

When social media creates algorithms to make anything Trump/Republican look bad, and suppress bad attention from dems, that is election interference. 

Did you know that 85% of all facebook posts that are submitted for fact-checking are either mostly false, false or pants on fire?

Of course you didn't. But it's true.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/facebook-posts/

Facebook is a cesspool of misinformation. Exactly the way Russia, et al want it.

• Thanks 1

Some Russian ads saying Hillary bites the big one is not interference. 

Of course that's not what the ads said.

A whole ton of Russian ads that are fake news stories about Hillary and are intended to sway voters is, indeed, election interference by a foreign government.

People like you are just too stupid and gullible to notice.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

When the Joe Biden sexual assault accusations mysteriously disappear and the Kavanaugh hearings were more dramatic than the OJ Simpson trial, that’s election interference 

Dumbasses like you thought the Kavanaugh hearings were a help to Republican midterm chances.

😄

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Just like CNN and msdnc.

Of course you can't back anything up with actual examples of false reporting.  None of you can and it's just a lame attempt as a defense for the indefensible.  

After over 3 1/2 years of this it's getting old and normal people who recognize facts and how to find facts understand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Ready, @I AM IRONMAN?

Here's a sample.

Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) vs. Sean Hannity (Fox News)

Rachel Maddow (29 fact-checks)

56% true/mostly true/half true

44% mostly false/false/pants on fire

Sean Hannity (27 fact-checks)

41% true/mostly true/half true

59% mostly false/false/pants on fire

You put a lot of time and energy into "creating" that instead of helping the people of Fla with their benefits 👍

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Of course you can't back anything up with actual examples of false reporting.  None of you can and it's just a lame attempt as a defense for the indefensible.  

After over 3 1/2 years of this it's getting old and normal people who recognize facts and how to find facts understand.

Are you serious? CNN and msdnc have been exposed countless times by Fox for all their bs over the fake and bought dosier and Russian collusion and Schiff a bs. Open your eyes man!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Are you serious? CNN and msdnc have been exposed countless times by Fox for all their bs over the fake and bought dosier and Russian collusion and Schiff a bs. Open your eyes man!

😂 😂  Fox, the “trustworthy” network.  You know a Fox is used in stories to depict a trickster.  Just sayin’

• Like 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

The dems have been so exposed for their bs because they hate Trump so much...I know you know this..you seem intelligent.

Ironman, CNN and Fox are both partisan.  Fox job is to bring in their audience in support of conservative views and to position counter parties as the enemy.  It’s the ultimate confirmation biased tool that promotes group think and solidifies viewership and thus dollars. They’re in the business to make a profit, they both are.  

I’ve watched both and they spend their time convincing their audiences they are the truth.  And their followers believe it.... 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The dems have been so exposed for their bs because they hate Trump so much...I know you know this..you seem intelligent.

People hate Trump because he's a clown and a liar.

When you say that people hate Trump I'm just left waiting to see what your point is.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

40 minutes ago, The Guru said:

People hate Trump because he's a clown and a liar.

When you say that people hate Trump I'm just left waiting to see what your point is.

You Are a waste of oxygen...will never waste my time debating a boy that lives off mommy and daddy in their basement.  Get back to work Dandy Andy..but always remember how Bosco beat your team 2x

#20-10

#24(31) -7

😂😂😂😂