Folsom’s league wants them out

Ararar

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Meanwhile Centennial scores 77 points in the first half............

Where’s the uproar?

Here’s the funny thing.  I have a daughter at Santiago and my wife works at Roosevelt.  Students and players before each game were insisting this was the year they would beat the Huskies.  Norco was making a lot of noise too.  It’s a different attitude.   Run towards, not away, from the challenge.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

Here’s the funny thing.  I have a daughter at Santiago and my wife works at Roosevelt.  Students and players before each game were insisting this was the year they would beat the Huskies.  Norco was making a lot of noise too.  It’s a different attitude.   Run towards, not away, from the challenge.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, NoCal is soft. 

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom has played their starters for the 2nd half in two games this whole season. Not folsoms fault they’re  miles better than the SJS. 

And why on earth are we talking about a JV team running up the score? Coming from the Del Oro twitter boy? Lol

I posted because it seems the resentment goes deep. I'm not saying Folsom is in the right/wrong here (frankly, I don't even know whether what was stated on Twitter even occurred). The point is that there seems to be some deep seeded resentment with respect to Folsom (real or not). You see this in other leagues, but it doesn't make its way publicly like this is. 

31 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I posted because it seems the resentment goes deep. I'm not saying Folsom is in the right/wrong here (frankly, I don't even know whether what was stated on Twitter even occurred). The point is that there seems to be some deep seeded resentment with respect to Folsom (real or not). You see this in other leagues, but it doesn't make its way publicly like this is. 

They have a lot of haters that's for sure. 

12 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I posted because it seems the resentment goes deep. I'm not saying Folsom is in the right/wrong here (frankly, I don't even know whether what was stated on Twitter even occurred). The point is that there seems to be some deep seeded resentment with respect to the devil (real or not). You see this in other leagues, but it doesn't make its way publicly like this is. 

FIFY

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DonnieWalsh said:

just came across this thread. Jesus. some haterade for sure.

BS!! You should know Blockhead, you created the hatred for Folsom with your persistent Folsom is so great trolling. Folsom is now considered a dirty word on this board and NCP. It’s to bad to because they’re a very good football team but you single handedly turned everyone off. WTF would you come sneakiing back in??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DLS350 said:

BS!! You should know Blockhead, you created the hatred for Folsom with your persistent Folsom is so great trolling. Folsom is now considered a dirty word on this board and NCP. It’s to bad to because they’re a very good football team but you single handedly turned everyone off. WTF would you come sneakiing back in??

Excuse me, are you 12? You spelled 2 words wrong, name called, and didn't mention anything football related.

Stop embarrassing other fans and get back to football. This is the last time I will address this.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Excuse me, are you 12? You spelled 2 words wrong, name called, and didn't mention anything football related.

Stop embarrassing other fans and get back to football. This is the last time I will address this.

Oh, just like old times, Blockhead spell check got me. 

• Haha 1

The "Folsom Shower Boy" is Back!... Here is some footage of him after Folsom's Big Win last night over nobody cares!...🤣

Welcome back!.... San Diego in an Upset by 17!...🤣

1154317700_TowelSnapping.gif.59e44694d9920da6bcaea09db09f50e3.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Oh, just like old times, Blockhead spell check got me. 

Back to this crap again.

This from the guy who routinely misspells words, or uses the wrong word.

If you quote him and point it out he goes back and corrects HIS post then claims you edited it when you quoted him.

A twisted tool for sure.

Best thing to do is not respond to him.

• Like 1