MD 35 - DLS 21 (F)

DLS_Spartan

Just now, 1DayPGA said:

I don't know Sammy, the veer was starting to work. Sooner or later they will break one. Hale is the the X factor they didnt have last yr. Not saying they will win but they are making it a good game 

MD is playing with fire.  One bad turnover and DLS will go for the jugular.  Looks like MD is playing 2nd string DBs.  Very tentative and lost 

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Pissed isn't how I would describe it. More like disappointed as the Braves probably beat either of these teams by 17 tonight. 🤐

I also wouldn't describe it as a push off. His arm was fully extended but he didn't engage the DB with a bent arm and then extend, his arm was already extended when he engaged.

I didn’t see it but you just described pass interference.... Can’t be fully extended and not expect a call. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Pissed isn't how I would describe it. More like disappointed as the Braves probably beat either of these teams by 17 tonight. 🤐

I also wouldn't describe it as a push off. His arm was fully extended but he didn't engage the DB with a bent arm and then extend, his arm was already extended when he engaged.

That is P.I. no matter if he bent arm or not.  As a former db if I never got that call I would have committed homicide on a ref.

8 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Fair enough. Sorry for the jab. I think a lot of people are shocked that the Braves aren’t playing tonight. I know I was.

• Like 1